Persuasion (Terrorcest)

@SixxsBabe Tommy and Nikki thigh riding and overstimulation after a show when they're both super horny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy stumbles backstage, wiping sweat from his brow. His heart is still racing from adrenaline and he's got a big smile on his face. He's always happy as fuck after every show, though is legs are admittedly tired from working his drum pedals for hours straight. 

The lights, the music, the screaming fans, all of it is a wonder to behold. But going backstage after it all is like an after party for him. Or them. 

"Nikki! Baby!" He runs up to his boyfriend of six months and takes him in his arms kissing him. Nikki lets out a surprised squeak, having been in the middle of putting his bass in its case. He instinctively wraps his arms around Tommy's neck, adjusting the kiss to be more palatable.

Tommy lets out a soft moan smacking Sixx's ass before pulling away,"I missed you, baby." Nikki chuckles as Lee wriggles under his hair, his mouth finding his neck,"Ah...mmh...T-Tom, w-we were just on stage together for three hours! Ahaha!"

"I know but...god...I can never get enough of you,"Tommy groans, voice low and husky. He pulls Sixx closer by the hips. Nikki smirks,"I can feel how hard you are, Tommy~"

Nikki sits down on a random, conveniently placed chair, Tommy in his lap. The drummer is much smaller than him, well width wise anyway. Lee is skinny as a rail and Sixx is pretty sure if someone sneezed on him he'd end up in Oz. He feels fragile and precious in Nikki's arms like this.

However, Tommy doesn't seem too keen on wholesome PDA, letting out soft whines as he tries to grind against Nikki, his lips still latching onto the bassist's neck. Nikki reaches down, lightly squeezing his boyfriend's erection.

Tommy gasps and pulls back, looking down at Nikki with dilated, glassy eyes,"Mmh! Sixx what the-"

"You're so horny, aren't you baby~" Sixx purrs, running a finger along Tommy's jaw, the other squeezing Lee's hip. The drummer whimpers high in his throat. He doesn't answer as Nikki rubs jaw, coaxing out mewls.

"Tommy?"

"H-Huh?"

"I asked if you were horny, babycakes," He smiles, appreciative and aroused by Tommy's tendency to get lost in the moment. The way he just melts into Nikki's arms allowing sweet noises to spill from his mouth.

Tommy nods, already blushing,"C-Can we fuck? In the dressing room? Please?"

Nikki almost wants to say yes. But his evil streak tells the angel on his shoulder to fuck off and he grins like a little shit,"Hmm...no. I'm not going to do that. What's going to happen is I'm gonna sit back, relax, and watch you ride my thigh like the desperate little slut you are, Thomas~"

Tommy's face flushes bright red and he instantly hardens so much he swears his leathers will rip. He grips Nikki's shoulders,"Fucking hell you always know just how to get me going." He positions himself over one of Nikki's thick, luscious, plush thighs. It looks quite large (well they are but even more so) between his own skinny, twig legs. He presses Nikki's thigh between his own,"Heh...squishy." He sits down. Nikki's thighs are very comfy.

Nikki cups Tommy's face, bringing him in for a kiss as Tommy begins rocking his hips, his leather constricted cock and balls. They don't say much, only drinking in each other's soft moans and sweet nothings. Tommy speeds up his movements until he's practically fucking himself on Nikki's plump thigh, a warmth resulting from the friction. 

"N-Nikki...mph...babes...,"Tommy moans out breathlessly between kisses, unsure why he started talking in the first place. Nikki seems able to read his soul, pulling his hair with one hand, forcing his head back to give him access to his sensitive jugular. 

The drummer groans as he grinds down on Nikki's thigh, his boyfriends hot mouth sucking at the columns of his neck,"Fuck yes, Nik...you're so good to me..."

"That's because I love you, baby,"Nikki coos, returning his hands to Tommy's rocking, snapping hips as the Greek returns to wordlessly moaning and groaning. The friction Lee gets from riding Nikki's thigh turns from a warmth to a burn and soon he's teetering on the edge.

Nikki squeezes Tommy's hips, halting his movements. Tommy cries out in protest only to wail when Nikki presses his thick thigh deep up between his legs. He lets out a trail of short, desperate, pleas,"Nikki! Nikki I'm so horny! Nikki, baby, angel, let me cum! Please!"

This time, Nikki doesn't deny his sweetheart's request. He releases the pressure applied by his thigh and he watches Tommy's eyes flutter shut, his legs tremble, and his grip on his shoulder tighten, his hips stuttering as he cums in his leathers. 

Tommy takes a moment to gather himself, all the while Nikki stroking his hair and caressing his face,"Good boy, Tommy...you're such a good boy..."

The drummer nuzzles Nikki's strong, calloused, bassist's hand, enjoying the warm roughness of it,"'M your good boy, Sixxy..."

"You know what...maybe I will take you up on that dressing room offer."

"I knew you would change your mind."