Used and Loved (Terrorcest)

For @wavywillard Nikki getting caught masturbating by Tommy and Tommy spanking him and overstimulating him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's wrong.

It's so utterly fucking wrong.

Since the beginning, they'd had the rule.

Don't fuck anyone working with the band, and certainly don't fuck anyone in the band. 

But Nikki can't help his fascination, no his infatuation. No, no, no. His obsession. His latest fixation: his own drummer, Tommy Lee. 

The way his legs move when he walks, long and elegant. The way his luscious curls flow when he turns or blow in the cool wind. The way those big, beautiful brown eyes dilate when the sweet angel is alight with joy. Nikki likes to think Tommy is in fact an angel sent directly from heaven above.

Is it a sin to jerk it to an angel?

Nikki shrugs the thought off, stroking his lubed hand up and down his rock solid length just a little faster. His mind supplies the image of Tommy laid comfortably between his legs, his plush lips sliding up and down Nikki's member. He'd put a little extra lube on his hand, just so it would feel as much as how he likes to think Tommy's mouth would as possible. Of course, the lack of throat and tongue makes it rather underwhelming. 

He bites his lip, his member twitching as he pumps himself, his fluffy head leaned back against the wall, his legs splayed wide,"Mmm...that's it, Tommy...suck me just like that..."

He moans a bit too loudly, not hearing the footsteps approaching from down the hall as he lets himself sink into his own pleasure. He shudders and gasps out Tommy's name, not hearing the knock on the door, or the creak of the door opening. When he opens eyes again he swears his heart drops out of his fucking ass.

Tommy is peeking in like a curious puppy, his curls framing his face, his eyes wide and innocent. His looks are really deceptive to his badass, troublemaking personality. His face is dusted with a pretty pink blush and some remnants of washed off makeup lingers around his eyes. His lips are parted, his expression one of uncertainty, shock, and bewilderment. 

Nikki Sixx is sat sideways on his bed, those lovely, strong legs splayed, thick cock in his strong hand. Tommy feels a surge of something primal in him. Something about Nikki's vulnerable state that makes him look....delicious. 

"F-Fuck, man. I-I'm sorry! I'll-"

Tommy is across the room in moments, a long finger already pressed to Nikki's lips,"Shhhh..."

Nikki blushes at the strong grip Lee's other hand has on his jaw,"M-Mmph?"

The noise he makes earns a gush from Tommy,"Oh my god Sixx you can be so cute sometimes, you know that? And you're so naughty too. Holed up in here jerking it to me? Baby, don't you realize how fucking good I could make you feel?" He trails his palm down Nikki's neck, feeling the way his throat flexes as the bassist gulps. He trails it down his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat.

Nikki wants to say something, but there's something magical about Tommy's touch. Tommy's hands are rough from years of music and the Greek runs warm too. The touch is dominating yet cozy and comforting. Like he's Tommy's favorite toy. 

"Cat got your tongue, Nik?" Tommy quips, gently patting the raven's thighs. He can feel himself harden at the way Nikki's thighs jiggle. Nikki has the prettiest body he's ever seen. 

"I-I...you...aren't mad?" Nikki asks, bewildered. 

"Mad? Oh, no no no, Nikki. I'm far from mad,"Tommy's hand slides over Sixx's belly and curves in between his legs cupping his balls. Nikki gasps,"Ah!"