Truth or Dare (Terrorcest)

For: MJandQueenlver233MJandQueenlver233

Dirty Talk
Vibrator
Creampie
Not in the list, but handcuff kink
_________________________________________

Nikki smiles from his place on the couch, watching as his curly haired, unsurprisingly nude boyfriend happily gathers blankets from their cupboard. It's one of those rare weeks where the band has nothing to do. No tours, no gigs, no meetings, and Nikki's lyrics are still on the first draft. Nowhere near ready to put to music.

Tommy, being the childlike spirit he is, had been asking for weeks to build a blanket fort, have a sleep over, and play some games. How adorable. And now, with all this time on their hands, they could finally do it.

The drummer walks over with the blankets,"Help me put these over the chairs, dude!"

Nikki lifts himself from the couch and helps his love build their fort,"You are such a kid, you know that?"

Tommy smiles,"But you love meee!"

"Yeah...I do," Nikki smiles back and shimmies under the fort laying on his stomach. Tommy follows suit, remaining sitting up. He'd like to lay beside Nikki but damn, what a view he has from here.

Unlike, his lover, Nikki is clothed. He lays on his stomach, head on a pillow. His lovely tanned skin is paired nicely with a tattered, black tank top, which rides up over his wide hips. Tommy licks his lips ghosting his fingers over the silky flesh. His cock twitches at the way Nikki shivers.

Tommy continues the action, familiar with Sixx's sensitive spots. His eyes trail down to Sixx's thick ass, squeezed nicely into tight shiny leather, accentuating the fullness of it. The same goes for the bassist plump thighs. He'll never regret gifting Nikki these pants.

"Hey, Nik?"

"Hm?"

"Since we're in a fuckin' blanket fort...why not play a game? Truth or Dare. It'll be just like a sleepover, dude!" He punctuates his suggestion with a snicker and a squeeze to Sixx's ass.

Nikki's shoulder blades tense as he fights a groan back down his throat. His pride forces him to pretend he's used to getting his ass felt up, but he suspects Tommy knows otherwise. Hell, he knows Tommy knows otherwise. Still though: pride.

The bassist looks at his boyfriend over his shoulder,"From the way you're touching my ass, I'm guessing ya got a little more planned than gossiping about our hallway crushes."

"You know me like the back of your fuckin' hand, dude," Tommy breathes, rubbing Nikki's hips.

"I do, don't I? Alright...let's play your stupid, little game, babe~" He shoots Tommy is signature, intoxicating smirk.

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, let's start easy with a truth,"Nikki decides, wiggling his hips into more comfortable position. Tommy gives an expression of mock surprise,"Really? Nikki fuckin' Sixx wants to start slow n' easy? If you say so...gimme a second..."

He hums Home Sweet Home's piano intro while rubbing his boyfriend's back,"....You're pretty...so very pretty..."

He chuckles and leans over the bassist, circling his arm around so his strong, drummer's hand can squish Nikki's somewhat chubby face,"So pretty, pretty, pretty."

One would swear T's got ADHD. Though, Nikki has come to find his ease of getting distracted quite endearing. 

"Alright I got it...is your neck sensitive, babe?" He smiles at Nikki's sudden blush. Most often, you'd hear people say it's cute when their lover blushes. But to Tommy, Nikki looks beautiful with his cheeks dusted rosy red.