Jeff Cullen

It was a cool winter day, the road was covered with powdered snow. Jeff and his brother Luis walked themselves to the bus stop and waited.
"Why can't we take the car Liu?" Jeff asked his brother full of chills. "My car broke down, I have to bring it in to the dealer's but I don't got the money to afford any of the repairs. I'm saving up to get my own parts." Liu replied annoyed. "We'll drive it in no time. But hey, at least we get our daily exercise, the snow is pretty tough to walk through with this type of wind." He says as the cool air puffing out a smoke. "Our stepdad could've taken us."Jeff looked up. "Yeah.. but he just wanted to beat the traffic this morning. He can't really take us. Mom wouldn't let me drive her car." Liu sighed at his brother. When the boys waited, the bus soon arrived at the stop. When the boys got in, it was warm with a heater inside, they settled in the back of the bus and relaxed a bit waiting to go to school.
When they had got to the school, they both dashed inside to not freeze. "I'll catch up with you later little dude, I need to handle some school work." He said lying, then walked away leaving Jeff alone. He just wanted to just hang out with his friends with Jeff not around. Jeff sighed and decided walk to his first period classroom to hang around. When he got to the hall, where his biology class was located, it was locked. "Im guessing she's not here yet.." he murmured to himself. He decided to place his bag beside him and sat down. He brought out his flip phone and started texting a few friends to make him pass the time.
He heard a group of student's foot steps on the other side of the hall. He thought it was his nothing, the foots steps started to get louder. He locked eyes on the corner of the other hall. It was his middle school bullies. "Out of all the people.. really.." he whispered trying to keep quiet. Too bad he was visible for them to see his bright white sweater and his classic black converses around the corner.
"Hey? Check this out.." The bully in the front said leading his gang behind him.
"What do you want now Randy?" Jeff said annoyed. Randy was only a year older than Jeff. He'd loved to mess him around. "Nothing I don't wanna start any trouble." He said jokingly, as he kicked Jeff's flipped phone away from his hand, as if it were a football. "HEY! What the shit man!" He yelled as the boys, Keith and Troy pinned him down to stay on the ground. Randy walked up to pick up the phone and held it over Jeff. "Follow me and you'll have this back, if not this shits gone for good." He said chuckling, teasing the phone in his hand. "Fine.. but make it quick!" Jeff said, he couldn't stand up for himself. Not only having an a furious expression on his face he was afraid what's gonna happened. As he followed Randy like a hostage, Randy led them to an empty chemistry class with no teacher around. "Troy, could you barge the door open?" Randy insists as he takes his place to handle Jeff. "Wont we get caught doing this in here??" Troy worried. "NO ONE USES THIS ROOM. Now please open the door you dick head." Randy said furiously, trying to keep his temper. When Troy barged the door with a few pushes, Jeff was anxious . As the boys went inside the room. They placed jeff in a desk to sit. Randy sat in front of him to have a small chat, while Keith and Troy looking inside the closet looking for cleaning supplies. Randy smiled and looked at Jeff in a calm expression.
"Look I wanna talk about some-"
Jeff interrupted "Bull Crap."
Randy stared at him trying not to be furious.
"Don't be like that, just hear me out." Randy said trying to keep his cool with Jeff.
  "Aren't you cold? I'm sure that hood of your's doesn't warm you up enough , it's very cold today!" Randy said changing the conversation to keep the chat running.
"Why are you asking." Jeff questioned.
"Just cooperate with me!" Randy said losing his temper and slammed the desk Jeff was at.
"As I was saying. Answer the goddamn question!" He said trying not to yell.
"Are you cold?" Randy asked again.
"Yes.." Jeff sighed as he answered the question trying to cooperate to get his phone back.
"Good, we might have something to keep you warm, warm enough you wouldn't have to be cold again." Randy said smiling as he nodded to give the sign to his gang. As Jeff slowly looked behind him seeing what Randy is nodding at. The boys had gloves on with hands carrying a bucket then dumped gallons of cleaner supplies on to Jeff.
Not only it was just cleaner supplies, they had very harmful chemicals in them. It started to burned him. "ARRRGHH!!!!" Jeff jumped up and got himself on the ground. Out of instinct, Jeff grabbed a nearby mechanical pencil on the ground and jabbed it into Randy's shoe into his foot. Jeff then started to hurl. "YOU FUCKEN BASTARD!" He hollered, pulling out the pencil out of his foot. It started to bleed heavily through his sock. The chemicals on Jeff fumed through his eyes and into his nose making him have a hard time breathing. Randy looked back at Jeff, watching Jeff's skin burned
"That sick! Haha" Randy said kicking with his opposite foot at Jeff as the tissues from his skin starts to peal off due to the chemicals eating his skin cells.  "Here don't think I didn't forget this. After that shit you pulled,  I don't to think I'll be giving it back anytime soon! But hey, you ain't a pussy after all. You got the nerve,dude."
   Randy roared furiously and then tossing the flip phone into the access puddle of chemicals soaking around Jeff. He couldn't control himself, he kept moving  and shaking, it burned like hell. As the bell rang, the boys ran away;leaving Randy behind from the scene. Randy was very pissed off the started to hurry himself out limping. Leaving jeff tortured in a burning sensation with cleaning products. His eyes were blurry, blocking his vision. Soon 14 minutes passed, his body started to calm a bit. While his skin still sizzled and itch. Parts of his jackets was ruined. "Is this shit acid??" He said in his head looking at the puddle beside him. He couldn't moved a single muscle but looked around the room. Waiting for someone to give him a hand. He then later rest his eyes.
He knew it was no use.