"Shan," I heard Jack say, a softer tone to his voice. Almost like a guilty time. He knocked on the door. I just ignored him. Here came the tears again. I turned around Shawn was stood there with his arms open. I guess Shawn was in his room all along, but not the others. I ran into his arms and just let it all out.

"What's going on?" He asked rocking me and him back and forth slightly.

"Jack.. Thinks.. Me.. And.. You.. Hooked up.. So.. He.. Cheated.. On.. Me.. With.. Madison.. He doesn't believe I'm telling the truth," I got out between cries. I looked up at Shawn and he mumbled something, before pulling away and opening the door. Jack tumbled in and Shawn pushed him out.

"I can't believe you! You should believe your own girlfriend and best mate, when they tell you the truth!" Shawn yelled at Jack trying to defend me. Wow. I don't think I've ever seen Shawn mad, let alone yell. Jack pushed him back, just as everyone else came out their rooms.

"Stay out of this man!" Jack said.

"You did what?!" Georgia screamed at Jack. She went to go over to Jack, when she appeared. Madison. She jogged over to Jack and put her arm on his shoulder. She looked at me then back at Jack.

"So how are the two lovers?" She said smiling as though nothings happened. She knew? She knew all along but she still went along with Jack and is playing it like this. I lost it at that and went to chuck myself at her. Madison saw and took a step back, but so did Gilinsky. Though instead of lightly pulling me back, he pushed me straight over.

"Don't touch her!" He said in an angry shout/whisper sort of way. I was to shocked to speak and just sat on the floor staring up at him. Shawn, Nash and Cam then started on Jack for pushing me over, and for treating me how he did. I couldn't see Jack anymore from them crowding around him, and I then felt myself being pulled away. I looked up and saw Georgia had pulled me away from what was happening and the other boys were trying to break up what was going on. I stood up and thanked her and she gave me a hug, then Lox joined, and so did Holly in all big one group girl hug.

Georgia POV

After we all had pulled away I saw Madison standing in the corner smirking at what was going on. I never really liked Madison, but now I officially hate her. I walked over to her and started shouting at her for doing that to my sister. "I can't believe you'd do something like that! I also can't believe people look up to you! They're probably blinded by all your fake!" She stared at me and then slapped me clean across the cheek. I put my hand to my cheek it was stinging so much, but I wasn't going to show any pain. I wanted her to know that she wasn't going to win.

"HEY! DONT TOUCH HER!" I heard Holly shout from behind. She pushed past me and slapped Madison. Luckily none of the boys saw as they were too busy sorting out everything with Gilinsky.

Madison just scoffed and left, but on her way out she called out to Jack,"Call me Jack!" Shan went to go after her, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. We then heard three loud bangs and me, Holly, Lox, and Shan all spun around. Aaron has Nash pinned against the wall, Taylor has Cam and Carter has Gilinsky. Shan walked over to where Carter had Gilinsky pinned against the wall.

"IT'S OVER!" She yelled right in his face. She then stormed into my room and slammed the door. That's when it hit me. I did this to her! I let this happen to her! If I hadn't of forced her into doing anything of this, she wouldn't be hurt like she is right now. I should of thought of my sister more then myself. I let lose a few tears and then they started pouring out. Hayes must have noticed as he came over and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head against his chest and shut my eyes. I felt so protected in his arms.

"Georgia," I heard someone say softly. I opened my eyes and saw Lox. She continued to speak," I hate to have to tell you this but I think Holly should leave back to England. I don't think this is the best place for her to stay with what's happening."

"What?!" Me and Holly said in union. I pulled away from Hayes, sadly, and stood by Holly.

"You can't do that! She has to stay! She's one of the only people I know I still have left in my life!" I stated I wasn't going to let her leave. Lox pulled out her phone and started calling someone.

"Hey Bart! You ready for Holly?" she spoke down the phone. She put him on speaker.

"Yeah send her down it's all sorted." Bart replied. Lox ended the call.

"Sorry girls but, can't argue with the boss!" Lox said sweetly. She then hugged us both and walked over the boys sorting them out.

"Well I guess this is goodbye!" I said to Holly.

"Yeah.. I'm going to miss you!" she barely managed to get out, before we were both full on crying and hugging each other. Our little moment go interrupted by Bart telling Holly it was time for her to leave. She started to walk off beside Bart. "Skype me later?" She smiled. Just like old times. I nodded my head, I knew I wouldn't be able to say a thing. I turned around and Hayes hadn't moved. I probably looked at right mess. He wiped my eyes with his thumbs and took me back to our room. Shan wasn't to be seen, until I noticed the shower running. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Film night in? Help take your mind off things?" Hayes asked me. I gladly took the offer and we both snuggled up together on the bed, whilst watching Finding Nemo.

Shannon POV

After storming off into the room, I decided to be good to freshen up and help calm me down. I got in the shower and spent at least half an hour, letting the warm water splash onto to my back. After I got out and got changed, I walked out the bathroom and saw Hayes and Georgia snuggled up together. Aww, I didn't want to ruin their moment so I quietly went to the other bed and just layed there watching the film.

Halfway through the film, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I said, opening the door. It was only Nash, could of been a lot worse. "Hey, you coming in?"

"Yeah it is my room," he laughed. I playfully punched him in the arm, and followed him back into the room. "Hey guys what you watching?" Nash asked the two kids on the bed.

"Finding Nemo." Georgia said, with no emotion, not moving or even looking up. I don't think I've ever seen two teenagers, so engrossed in Finding Nemo.

I laughed, "you can come sit with me!"

"Why thank you," Nash laughed and joined me on the bed. There was a silence, with just the film playing.

"Thank you!" I whispered to Nash. He looked down at me.

"What for?"

"For always sticking up for me! For always being there for me!"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Jack shouldn't have done that and I wasn't letting him get away with it, especially not to you!" I looked up at Nash, into his deep blue gorgeous eyes and smiled.

"Thank you!" I whispered not breaking eye contact. In the heat of the moment Nash pressed his lips to mine. I know I just sort of got out of a relationship, but this felt right and I kissed back. We then pulled apart and I rested my head on his shoulder, and finished watching the film.

***********************

A/N HEYY...

Soo it's been a while.. I know my update was meant to be Saturday, but it's been delayed until now! I'm really sorry about that and apologies to BewsPeasant for not getting it up on your birthday! I hope you enjoy the chapter to make up for it it. I'm glad you have a good birthday though still and love you lots! I've also been thinking of adding cast members, because I love finding out who plays who, so there will be an update on that as well. Anyway thank you for waiting here is the next chapter, don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ALSO I just want to say Happy Birthday Cartah I love you lots and I hope you've had a good day