"Like hand skating? Don't play with the meme of innocence. Celebrities all like it, and everyone says it's hand skating. The hype is too obvious."

"Xiaoxue's hand is slippery, it's really easy to like it accidentally on a touch screen phone. Anyway, after I clicked like it for a long time, I realized that Xiaoxue loves her sister so much, so she definitely wouldn't like her on purpose. News from my sister."

"Xiaoxue is a slicker, and I often swipe too. I don't know when, I actually clicked a lot of likes, let's go, so as not to make black fans feel complacent and think they have something to do with Xiaoxue."

"Xiaoxue is good enough. If it were me, I would definitely drive that illegitimate sister out of the house."

...

Koi system: "Favourability value increased by five percent."

Hearing the voice in her head, Mu Xiaoxue smiled at herself in the mirror.

In the past, she had scruples in her actions, so she was soft-hearted, but now she finds that it is actually very easy to absorb favorability points as long as she thinks about it.

...

Recently, Mu Yao has paid attention to the news about her on the Internet, but her attention is on selling perfume formulas.

She sent some samples of previous works and even competitions to several perfume companies, and soon, she received a reply from one of the perfume companies.

The other party invited Mu Yao to discuss in the company.

"Remember, Ms. Mu is still a college student." The manager of the perfume company was speaking in front of him. He also handed Mu Yao his business card during the fragrance mixing competition.

Mu Yao sat opposite the manager, "Manager Gao remembers correctly."

Manager Gao had a very good attitude, "We are all interested in the few perfumes you sent over. You said on the phone that you wanted to sell the formula, right? Can you tell me your price."

The other party was direct, and Mu Yao was more direct. She said, "Five works, one recipe is one million."

"what?"

Hearing what the little girl said, Manager Gao looked shocked.

In his opinion, Mu Yao is just a college student, at best, the asking price is tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands. But now, the other party sold a perfume formula for one million, and the total was five million, which was simply beyond his expectations.

Manager Gao came back to his senses, he smiled, "Miss Mu, are you kidding me?"

"I'm sincerely cooperating with your company, and I'm not joking." The expression on Mu Yao's face remained unchanged, and she said unhurriedly: "You should have smelled a few of my works, and you know those perfumes very well. value, that's why I'm going to talk to you about it."

Except for the newly created "Snow" during the competition, the other four perfumes were all sold well when she wore them, and were widely welcomed by consumers, so this is her confidence.

If it wasn't for lack of money, she wouldn't want to sell her work.

"Five million is impossible."

Of course, Manager Gao has smelled those perfumes before, and it can be said that they can be described as stunning. Their company has not launched a good product for a long time. In the past two years, the response of the new products launched in the market is very average, which is why their company is eager to hire a perfumer.