The Bridge builder + Bonding

Start from the beginning

Walking out of the unused bedroom, I went to the living room

Walking out of the unused bedroom, I went to the living room. "We need to eat what do you want to eat?!"
"Got any dango?! I've been craving it!!"
"Nah but we can stop for some!" I placed the mask on the coffee table. Looking at photos of my comrades I said a quick prayer as Shisui came out.
"Looking good Uchiha." I coughed slightly.
"Yeah? Ah he was the Fox of your squad I take it."
"Yep." I nodded, "here." Picking up the mask and tossing it at him.
"Go pick up some Dango with this." I also tossed a coin pouch, which was also caught. "Ninja tools are in my room obviously, I have to go the mission scroll. All I got this morning was a Hokage bird. Meet me at the gates yeah?" I teleported away.
"Yep."

POV CHANGE!! SHISUI!!
Walking out of (Y/N)s house I hummed softly, it felt good to be alive. Did not hurt that I had a pretty thing to look at too. Looking at the mask in my hand I noticed the blood still on the outside, surprisingly the inside was clean. Honestly I felt bad for (Y/N), having the same squad for years while you rank up and then they die on you? Has got to suck. Ordering twelve dango I paid with the money handed to me earlier. Walking to gate I suddenly stopped.
"Sasuke!!" I heard a shrill voice. At that I sped walked to the gate. Do not need to open that can of worms yet. "Ah Rabbit you're here."
"Yeah and you're late Fox." I heard them laugh.
"Okay okay Pretty one let's go."
"Yep. Just follow me." At that we left the village.
Handing them their set of six dango, once we sat for a small break. "Eat you need it. I know you didn't eat yesterday or before we left."
"Yeah you caught me, you eat too okay?" Taking off the mask I had on I watched out the corner of my eye as they did the same.
"Will do Pretty One." Digging in after saying a short prayer I almost moaned out loud. "God I missed these. I ate them all the time with Itachi."
"Good news, he's alive. Bad news he's with the Akatsuki."
"The who?"
"A group of criminals, they haven't made any active moves recently but, I was ordered to keep watch for a few weeks at one point."
He nodded, "how is he besides that?"
"Wouldn't know, they removed me from the case to assign me to Naruto. I did ask to be removed though."
I nodded, listening. They had a nice, soft voice.
"You know, Naruto's probably gonna pull some shit later today so I do need to hurry sadly. Kami watching over him would be so much easier with a squad."
"As long as this string attaches us I can be visible right?"
"Yea why?"
"I'll watch over him with you."
"You don't have too I'm on his team to make it easier ya'know?"
"Yeah but still, from what I've seen that kids... hard to handle."
At that they laughed, "Oh you have no idea. Anyways let's get going yeah?"
Nodding I stood up, watching them stand up as well. "Lead the way."
"Masks back on Fox." They put their mask back on, I did the same. Seriously they are incredibly pretty. Shaking my head slightly we continued on. As we did so they seemed to get even more quiet. "Just... be careful around here." Was the last words they spoke.
Jumping down into a clearing they sighed. I watched them from the trees. Hearing a Kunai being thrown I jumped down to block it. "Fox. Back in the trees." They jumped in front of me. "Please?" They asked quietly. Nodding I jumped back into the trees.