Shelley Hennig

Another day on the job has started as Y/N was already in his role, playing a pizza delivery guy this time

Another day on the job has started as Y/N was already in his role, playing a pizza delivery guy this time. He was currently handling the though for another order because the kitchen was short-staffed all week. It wasn't the best job, but it filled his characters' pockets. The young man whistled a bit until his boss walked in.

Jerry:" Hey Mike, we got another order. Large pepperoni with double cheese."

Y/N:" Got it, boss. What's the adress?"

Jerry:" Right down your neighbourhood actually. The lady said she was really hungry."

Y/N:" Ooof. Can't have a cranky customer. Tell Harry to take over when I'm on the road."

Jerry:" He already knows. The big guy should be able to cover for you."

Y/N:" Aight, I'll be on my way soon."

Jerry just nodded and went back to his office while Y/N put the needed ingredients onto the dough. Eventhough Jerry could be harsh at times, he was still a good guy and kept the restaurant going. Harry was pretty laid back, not taking things too seriously. It was like a different world for him while Y/N was down to earth, motivated and focussed on everything he did. It looked so easy, thanks to the developed skills, but it really wasn't. Nonetheless, with the pizza in the oven, Y/N took care of some dishes on the side to pass the time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

40 minutes later and Y/N was right in front of the customers' apartment, pizza and pouch with him. He cleared his throat before knocking and waiting to see who he was curing from hunger. It took a moment, but soon the door opened and his partner for this show stood in front of him: Shelley Hennig.

 It took a moment, but soon the door opened and his partner for this show stood in front of him: Shelley Hennig

They looked at each other for quite some time before something dawned on the two. Apparently there was some kind of history between their characters.

Shelley:" Mike, is that you?"

Y/N:" I could ask you that too, Lindsie. I didn't think you were still in town."

Shelley:" I tried looking for alternatives, but it's hard to find a place to stay...And you're delivering food now?"