White was worried.

He didn't get out of the car either. The two looked at each other through the window, and he asked the driver to drive away.

I thought that the two of them would never have the chance to meet again, but the next day, when they were having a buffet in the hotel, the man sat down opposite him.

After changing into a formal suit, Shao Ming dressed casually and simply, like a professional elite on the cruise ship, and appeared in front of Zhu Tong again, he really looked like a junior.

Zhu Tong asked calmly, "Why are you here?"

Shao Ming supported his head with one hand: "Senior helped me clear the siege yesterday, let me thank you."

"…"

As soon as he called the senior Zhu Tong, he understood that he was here to confirm their "senior and junior brother" relationship.

Zhu Tong broke it out: "You want to use me as a shield?"

Shao Ming said: "No, I am a fox and a tiger."

Zhu Tong: "…"

He is very sincere.

Zhu Tongqi smiled: "Should I praise you for making the best use of everything?"

Shao Ming did not refute, and said calmly: "Businessmen, don't you just have to seize all the opportunities that can be seized?"

Zhu Tong said: "What if I don't want to give you a chance?"

Shao Ming smiled and said, "Then I will be very sad."

"…"

Zhu Tong didn't want to talk to him anymore.

What is he? Led wolves into the house?

He just said Qian Xiao's words on the cruise ship, and he kindly helped, this person is still sticking like a candy?

Zhu Tong concentrated on eating, thinking that as long as it wasn't too much, he would endure this time and never see him again.

Shao Ming, who was sitting across from him, saw his lack of interest in him, his eyes moved slightly, and he suddenly said seriously: "Why did you help me when you were on the cruise yesterday?"

Zhu Tong: "?"

Help, help, why?

Shao Ming said, "Aren't you afraid that I'm really the kind of person Qian Xiao said?"

Zhu Tong was not used to talking while eating. He swallowed the food carefully, put down the tableware, raised his eyes and said, "I didn't help you, I just told the truth."

He was really just curious and debunked what Qian Xiao said.

After thinking about it, he added: "Although I haven't seen you in school, I have heard a lot of things about you, and people around me have a high opinion of you, including my teachers and the school's Leader, I don't believe that a capable person needs to run the company by means of those unprofessional methods, and I also don't believe what Qian Xiao said."

Shao Ming raised his eyebrows: "Just like this?"

Zhu Tong said: "What else?"

If you have to say it, you can only look at Qian Xiao's dissatisfaction.

Shao Ming suddenly smiled and said, "No, thank you very much."

"…"

After meeting at the hotel, Zhu Tong never saw Shao Ming again until he returned to China.