"…"

Zhu Tong asked: "How do you know that Xia Group went bankrupt because of him?"

Zhu Xin said bluntly: "When I went to my cousin's company to find him, I heard him and others mentioned it."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Qian Xiao's humiliation failed, but he was exposed, and he became angry. He spoke maliciously to Shao Ming: "It's an honor for me to see you. Who doesn't know that Shangming Technology went public, and how many people were dragged behind it? How many people can you fuck? With the current achievements, I don’t know how many people have slept behind my back. Now I’m pretending to be a fart in front of Lao Tzu, and I’m still holding your face. If you don’t start a broken game company, do you really take yourself seriously? Just you That broken company, I want to make it go bankrupt is easier than running over an ant."

"yes?"

A light voice interrupted Qian Xiao's smugness.

Everyone turned their heads following the voice and looked at the person who made the voice.

Zhu Xin was surprised: "Brother, what are you doing?"

Zhu Tongdao: "I'm a little curious, since it's so easy for you to let a company go bankrupt, why don't you wait for him to go bankrupt before pursuing him?"

Qian Xiao: "…"

Does anyone else take such casual threats so seriously?

Recognizing who was speaking, Qian Xiao was stunned.

Zhu Tong... Even if you don't look at his relationship with Cheng Qingsong, with his current strength, he is not something that Qian Xiao can afford.

The people present called him Young Master Tong for a little bit of identity, but for those who couldn't get to know him well, they called him President Zhu.

Qian Xiao's face instantly turned blue.

After a moment of stalemate, the owner of the cruise ship came, and after understanding the cause and effect of the matter, he acted as a peacemaker.

With Zhutong present, Qian Xiao didn't dare to have another attack even if he was shriveled.

As for the birthday star on the cruise ship, he invited Shao Ming to the party because he valued his ability. He wanted to acquire his company and win over him. After hearing that Zhu Tong had actually made a fortune for him, he asked tentatively, "Young Master Tong and President Shao originally know?"

Shao Ming was relieved that no one was looking for faults. Hearing that, he just looked at Zhu Tong with interest.

This matter is indeed Zhu Tong's nosy. Based on the principle of helping others to the end, Zhu Tong thought about a relationship that could appear as close as possible, and pursed his lips and said, "He is my junior."

Zhu Tong, who was not sick, entered school one year earlier than Shao Ming.

When Shao Ming heard his introduction, his eyes became more interested, and he cooperated: "Well, he is my senior."

Shou Xing was really surprised, and looked at Shao Ming with more scrutiny.

Getting off the cruise ship, Zhu Tong thought that Qian Xiao would learn a lesson and restrain his idiocy, but just as he was about to get on the bus, he heard that Qian Xiao had found a group of people to maim Shao Ming.

He hurried over, only to see a man standing on the pier with a wooden stick, surrounded by a moving body.

Zhu Tong: "…"