They came together in this school for a variety of different reasons.

"That's right." Zou Ling suddenly came over, "I heard that Xue Shen and Lu Lao Er have registered a game studio together, and they have already started to take over business, right? You are too unhuman, right?"

Shao Ming was noncommittal about this and said with a smile, "I'm bored to pass the time."

Zou Ling: "...you are too Versailles."

Shao Ming smiled and said nothing.

Rosso leaned over and said, "Where is this going?"

He said something, then turned to look for someone, "Where's the second son of Lu?"

Zou Ling said: "I just saw that he took a call and went out."

Rosso: "Answering the phone again?"

"…"

In the third year of high school, Lu Zheyu's parents came to the school to find him many times. Almost everyone in Class 3 knew that his parents cut off his living expenses because they suspected that he was depraved.

For this kind of thing, other people can only sigh in addition to sighing.

"I'll go see him."

After Rosso went out, several more classroom teachers from Class 3 walked into the box. Although they were not the class teacher, they had their share of the credit for the students' good exams, and they were also honored.

The box became more lively.

Shao Ming's usual social **** was backfired. The physics teacher and the chemistry teacher were drinking too much and kept pulling him to talk. He even got into a debate about who was more useful when he learned the two subjects and went into society.

Both Shao Ming and Shi Ni said it was useful, but they were attacked by the two teachers and drank a lot of wine.

Zhu Tong and the monitor were sitting together, chatting casually.

"What major do you plan to study in the future?"

Zhu Tong looked at someone who was sandwiched between the two teachers and listened to the quarrel, and said casually, "Learn finance."

"Finance?" Tang Nuan was taken aback, "I thought you were all rebellious and unwilling to study finance."

Zhu Tongdao: "What's so rebellious about studying finance? Win at the starting line, and go back to inherit the family property after learning, what's wrong with it?"

Tang Nuan smiled and said, "Isn't it all played like that on TV? The rich second generation gave up hundreds of millions of family properties and refused to go back in pursuit of true love."

Zhu Tong said: "Then do you see them going back in the end?"

Tang Nuan: "…"

She laughed with a "poof", "It makes sense, you can see it quite clearly."

Zhu Tong smiled and did not speak, his eyes kept falling on Shao Ming.

It's not that he can see more thoroughly, he can have both.

It just so happened that Shao Ming noticed that his eyes were looking towards him. There were often classmates who were having fun running around between the two, but it didn't prevent them from "showing affection".

Tang Nuan was curious, looked at Shao Ming, and approached Zhu Tong and said, "By the way, have you done it with Shao Ming?"

"!"