Zhu Tong Bujue frowned, "You mean, Xia Yang... the things on him come from the outside world, but you didn't say..."

The system said: "It is foreign, but it is not from other worlds. Like me, it is a tool created by the main system to maintain the balance of various worlds."

"…"

"Xia Yang" listened quietly, without any fluctuations on his face.

Zhu Tong puzzled: "Then what? What is the trajectory of the world you are talking about? What does it want to change?"

The system was silent for a moment, then said slowly: "Human beings are very exploratory, and they also have endless desires and ambitions. Some human beings who have glimpsed outside the world try to disrupt other worlds by means of soul invasion. They will change other worlds by changing the Run the trajectory, take the luck from the protagonist of the world in order to control the world, and our task is to stop those people and correct the trajectory of the world, what you experienced before I appeared, and the world information I told you when I appeared , in fact, they are all world trajectories that have been disturbed and distorted."

"Then what was the original trajectory of the world?"

Wish Tong was a little anxious.

It reminded him of the memory that appeared in Jiang Wenhan's mind. If that was the original trajectory of the world, then he would rather live in the ICU!

As if he knew what he was worried about, the system comforted him: "Host, don't worry, although the memory you were pursued really existed, it was not your destiny, it was the result of being forcibly changed by it."

This "it" naturally refers to the system on Xia Yang's body.

I wish Tongchao looked at "Xia Yang".

The voice in his head continued: "I once told you that we are just a set of programmed programs, without human feelings and cognition, but this statement is not absolute, we travel through different worlds, bound together If we set different hosts and have too much contact with humans, we will also be affected at the same time. The more tasks we complete, the greater the probability of being affected. The main system has set a critical value for us. Once humans affect us When this threshold is reached, we will be faced with two choices, either continue to complete the task, or be formatted and randomly choose a world to live a human life."

"Glamour... The system that appeared on Xia Yang's body is the one that has reached the critical value. Because of its special gimmick attribute, its influence has even surpassed the critical value. It has desires and is unwilling to be manipulated. He didn't want to live the life of an ordinary person at random, so he betrayed."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Does the data still have the word betrayal?

Tech rebellion?

The system continued: "It secretly collected the energy of the world in the follow-up mission, and in the last mission, the world devoured the soul of the human invader, and let the human soul replace it to be formatted, and then sent into your world. , it did not integrate into the body of the person arranged for it by the main system, but stayed on him and found you, the original protagonist of this world."

"…"

"It wants to change you, let you live according to its ideas, make others obsessed with you, draw other people's luck from you, and want to make you the perfect image in his heart, and then replace it."

Zhu Tong: "…"

The perfect look in its heart is that it is sought after by thousands of people, and people all over the world will love it to the death?