Without waiting for a reply, he hung up the phone.

Zhu Tong: "…"

Those people in the hospital... he asked his cousin to arrange it.

Jiang Wenhan almost forgot if he didn't say it, he did have something to ask Xia Yang.

But... Zhu Tong was a little afraid to look at Shao Ming's face.

It doesn't seem to be his problem! What's he up to?

There are so many people pursuing Shao Ming, isn't Shao Ming not guilty in front of him?

Zhu Tong gave himself some mental construction, put down his mobile phone, and raised his head: "I..."

The back of his head tightened, and Shao Ming had already held him down and kissed him.

"?"

Zhu Tong's first reaction was: Are you not angry?

He blinked, but was soon forced to keep his eyes open.

Shao Ming's lips and tongue pressed against him fiery, and the scorching temperature seemed to burn with him.

"…"

It would be strange if he wasn't angry.

Zhu Tong was dizzy when he kissed him, and vaguely felt that the front of his face was cold and cold, he barely opened his eyes to take a look, and found that it was Shao Ming's wet hair.

Before he could feel uncomfortable, Shao Ming had released him, panting heavily: "Wait for a while, blow my hair and change my clothes."

Zhu Tong was also a little short of breath, and watched Shao Ming go to the cabinet to get the hairdryer, and then walked into the cloakroom.

After being stunned for a while, Zhu Tong slowly curled his lips.

It was already agreed that he went.

And plan to go with him.

Zhu Tong obediently waited in the room for a while, and when he came out of the cloakroom, he fell silent.

Who is this man dressed up even more than he was at the party?

Zhu Tong looked at Shao Ming's handsome face and swallowed his throat, and reluctantly reminded: "We are going to the hospital, you don't need to..."

Shao Ming raised his eyebrows lightly: "No?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Okay, just be happy.

He turned around to open the door, but was stopped by Shao Ming again.

Shao Ming looked at him and said nothing.

Zhu Tong's scalp felt a little numb when he saw him, "Is there any problem?"

Shao Ming held his hand and gently rubbed the back of his hand with his fingertips, "Kiss me."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Taking the opportunity to be a demon?

I wish the young master to be able to bend and stretch, and decisively stepped forward and kissed him on the lips.

Shao Ming's eyes darkened, and he smiled slyly, "It's not a kiss here."

Zhu Tong: "...Where is the kiss?"

Shao Ming raised his head slightly, revealing a fair neck, a perfect jawline, and an obvious and **** Adam's apple. He raised his finger and pointed to his side neck, "Here."