Zhu Xin put his pillow on his shoulder and said, "I don't want to have friends with friends. Is this wrong?"

If she could honestly and clearly express her dislike of "family" and let her friends know what kind of person Qin Junhong was, would things not happen today?

Inexplicably, Zhu Tong thought of Zhou Sui.

His disgust for Qin Junhong was also used by Qin Junhong to make him talked about in school. The worse his attitude was, the more people preferred "step-brother".

He said helplessly: "It's not your fault, there are too many ways to harm people, it's impossible to prevent."

After leaving the clubhouse to go home, Zhu Xin went to the next box to say goodbye to her classmates, while Zhu Tong and Shao Ming stood in the corridor waiting for her.

Occasionally someone passed by in the corridor, and it was no longer the face they had seen when they came in.

After walking towards Shao Ming, Shao Ming naturally pulled him, "Finished talking?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "Yes."

Shao Ming asked, "What do you think?"

Zhu Tong wondered, "What do you think?"

"Yeah?" Shao Ming chuckled: "When I was eavesdropping before, I found your chin at the door of the box."

Zhu Tong: "…"

When he first heard Xiao Xin say those words, he was really surprised.

For a long time, especially after the system was bound to him, every time he met with Xiao Xin, he could always feel an indescribable sense of disobedience.

Only now did he realize that Xiao Xin had so many things hidden in his heart.

She always showed her purest and most relaxed side in front of herself, and she took everything by herself.

Distress is the main thing, but…

Zhu Tong smiled and said, "It's surprising, but I'm also relieved."

Shao Ming raised his eyebrows and said, "Relaxed?"

Zhu Tong said: "A little bit."

He didn't expect the word "pleasant" to be used on him so early.

Xiaoxin is stronger than he thought, and even without him, he will not be bullied.

And the appearance of Xiaoxin just scolding Qin Junhong was really cool.

Thinking that Zhu Tong suddenly turned to look at Shao Ming.

Shao Ming squeezed his fingers: "What's wrong?"

Zhu Tong said a little awkwardly: "That... what did I look like when I used to hate people?"

He suddenly discovered that since he was discharged from the hospital, Shao Ming was present almost every time he scolded people.

What does he look like in the eyes of others?

Will it be too aggressive? Or hideous?

Shao Ming doesn't think he is a gangster, does he?

He suddenly understood why Xiao Xin was nervous in front of him just now.

Shao Ming said, "Why did you ask this?"

Zhu Tong rolled his eyes and said, "...curious."

"…"

"Emmm..." Shao Ming pretended to ponder: "I don't quite remember it, why don't I record it for you next time you insult someone?"