Besides herself, the person she trusts and relies on the most at home, is she afraid when she hears Qin Junhong and Qin Manwen say those words?

How old is she? How sad should she be?

Zhu Tong felt pain like a needle in his heart, he reached out and put Zhu Xin into his arms.

Zhu Xin was stunned by his sudden action, and then his nose was sour, "Brother, I don't want you to worry about me."

Zhu Tong hugged her and said "um", "Have you thought about telling Dad?"

Zhu Xin smiled bitterly, "I was frightened at the time. After returning to my room, I called him. He said he was busy and asked me to find Aunt Qin."

"…"

Zhu Xin lowered his head and said, "I also tried to talk to him about moving out, but he didn't agree."

"…"

Disappointment builds up from trial after trial.

"So I can only pretend that I don't know anything. I want to secretly collect evidence, and I want to wait until there is enough evidence to bring it to Dad. I want to tell you after they leave Zhu's house."

I just didn't expect that the two brothers and sisters would leave Zhu's house first.

Zhu Tong listened quietly, but he was thinking about what the system told him.

If Xiaoxin knew the true face of Qin Junhong's mother and son early in the morning, and she also obtained reliable evidence, why did she not give the evidence to Zhu Shoushan until the end of the college entrance examination?

Zhu Tong suddenly called her: "Xiao Xin."

Zhu Xin: "Huh?"

"If..." Zhu Tong paused and said, "If I die, what will you do?"

Zhu Xin suddenly raised his head and looked at him with red eyes.

Zhu Tong breathed for a while, and hurriedly said, "I mean if I'm fine now, I'm really fine."

Zhu Xin hugged his arm and said tightly, "If you dare to leave me, I will leave City A and never come back to see you again."

Zhu Tong: "…"

It was a funny and angry remark, but Zhu Tong couldn't laugh.

Because Zhu Xin will really do that after his death.

She would give up and let Zhu Shoushan see Qin Junhong's mother and son, because it was unnecessary.

She would leave Zhu's house after graduating from high school, leave the city, and let the moth eat up what her father liked most.

But she couldn't go away, because of a friend's self-righteousness, because Qin Junhong ruined her.

Zhu Xin rested his head on Zhu Tong's shoulder, Zhu Tong raised his hand and touched her head, "I won't leave you."

Not this time.

Zhu Xin gave a dull "um" and asked again, "Brother, do you blame me?"

Zhu Tong said: "What's your fault?"

"It's my fault for not telling you, what I looked like just now...isn't it particularly ugly?"

"Just now?" Zhu Tong thought about how Zhu Xin had just folded his legs and sat on the sofa, smiled and said, "No, you are very cool and have the temperament of a big sister."

Zhu Xin: "…"

"elder brother."

Zhu Tong replied in a low voice, "Yeah."