The pasaage of time

It was near dawn on the fifth day that Eren had been with the militia group. They called themselves the military police, Eren found this unfunny, but humorous.

That first night, once dressed, he had told Nile everything. All about how he had met Levi in a candy store, how they had become lovers, how his pack treated him, how Eren had escaped but Levi had vanished. He explained about killing his alpha father, taking out his brother, leaving him without an alpha or pack to follow. He told about the beta pack he had ran in high school, how they became his true pack once he became an alpha for them. All of this lead to Levi becoming a true prime, someone who was hell bent on getting his pack back.

He explained about how they had tried to live a normal life, to go to college, stay off the radar of the proctor. They just wanted to care for their packs, how they had combined them. Then, it came down to the nitty gritty, how Eren became pregnant, as an alpha. The proctor was super interested in the child he carried.

Nile had stopped him here. He told Eren he wasn't interested in the policies of the wolf shit the kid lived by. Nile, as were his men, were all human. Levi had been in military school with him when he first ran away about the age of thirteen. They had formed an unwilling friendship since both boys enjoyed fighting.

"I owe Levi, that's why you're here. I will honor him by helping you. I have sent out scouts to see what they can find on the group you left behind."

That was the last time Eren spoke with Nile. He saw him from time to time around the camp, always with a cigarette in his mouth. He kept his distance from Eren, never telling the alpha anything about what the scouts found, or didn't find. Eren had transformed every night when the moon was at its peak. He had howled out trying to find anyone or anything to answer him. He was an alpha, someone out there should have heard him, responded to him, but nothing came back.

Eren grew despondent without news. He feared that Levi was captured, or dead. That somehow his, Eren's, leaving them behind had cost them all their lives. He couldn't close his eyes without seeing Armin's smiling face. Often his dreams were tormented by the life his friend had led. Losing his parents at such a young age, befriending Eren only to have that turn on him as well. Eren renewed his vow to survive. He would find his old pack again. He would get Armin's twins, raise them with his own.

Now, as he watched the morning sun come up, he touched his stomach. The babies inside rolled around. He smirked. He knew he carried more than one, he had touched their growing consciousness. He finished the coffee in his mug as the last rays pulled themselves over the misty mountains in the distance. Eren stood up.

He headed back inside the underground compound. His room was buried deep within the ground. Nile had a guard on him at all times. Today it was someone Eren liked. His name was Darwin. He was a quiet twenty something who kept his opinions to himself. The first time he saw Eren transform he wet his pants. However, after that, he had dedicated himself to Eren.

Darwin was usually with him from the moment he woke until dinner time. Then there would be another. So far from dinner to dawn it had never been the same person twice. Once these people saw him transform, they kept their distance. Darwin nodded to Eren as he walked beside him.

"I didn't know Levi." He spoke softly. Eren turned to look at the red bearded face man.

"He was gone before I came to the school. He did have a reputation of being a bad ass though." Darwin offered. He turned to look at Eren.

"One thing I can tell you, as long as they didn't kill him, that mother fu... guy will do anything to find you." He stated. Eren gave him a wary smile.

"Yeah, I know." He whispered. Darwin nodded leaving Eren near the buffet like food tables.