birthday trip pt.2

we was celebrating the kids was dancing i was dancing with them for a while then i sat down kk came over to me to see if i was okay " we broke up

we was celebrating the kids was dancing i was dancing with them for a while then i sat down kk came over to me to see if i was okay " we broke up. " i said she just hugged me " i'm so sorry mariyah. " kk said " it's okay we will still remain as great friends and co parents " i said but i wasn't going to let that ruin my night.

after the boat party nd shit i saw something unexpected.

dd and his gf all culled up and shit. i just ignored it and went on with my day our son's birthday is in 36 more days what else can i not worry about dd isn't coming so it's family friends and more so..

after i did everything i had to do i went to sleep dd slept in the other room cause i don't need him with me rn. the kids are asleep to

the next morning>>>

i woke up from the beautiful view. i went to go wake up the kids and got them ready

 i went to go wake up the kids and got them ready

mariyah

mariyah.morant.
the morning after my birthday😩!

liked by: ddosama,jamorant  and others....

user: she looks like she's been crying or is that jst me?

user: something happened.

ddosama: 🌴.

user: 😍😍!

user: has she been crying?

user: 💋💋!

load more comments....

i looked good after crying but u can barely notice my bump. but now we are going to eat breakfast downstairs i saw dd i sat the kids down and sat on the opposite side of him and the kids usually i'll sit right beside the kids or beside dd.

but today i didn't dd just looked at me weird. but me and kk are about to go to the beach. after we ate breakfast i went up to the room and changed.

 after we ate breakfast i went up to the room and changed

kkdixonn
my birthday lover😘!

liked by: ddosama,mariyah.morant, and others...

we are at the beach right now bout to go get on another boat.

we got on the boat dd and the kids was on there. we leave tomorrow afternoon. me and kk are just viewing the view of the ocean, then the song freak hoe by future came on so yk me and kk had to get on our moveeee. i turned around to see dd straight up staring at me.

i just gave him a look and then sat down. leon came up to me wanting me to hold him. i just can't believe i'm going to have 3 kids that's it for me no more kids.

2 hours later>>>>>

after the boat ride we went back to the houses and started packing instead of tomorrow afternoon we have to leave tomorrow morning ja and dd have a upcoming game and need to practice they have practice tomorrow so we'll leave tomorrow morning.

it was only 8:30 ja and dd went out while me kk, niyah stayed here to watch the kids. they was just playing and running around,

1 hour later>>>

kk and niyah left because ja is back, i went to sleep dd put the kids asleep cause we have to wake up tomorrow.

the next morning>>>

we woke up around 8:30 to catch the flight backk homeee!!!! kids are still sleep dd carrying leon i'm carrying anariie. we got in the car and drove to the airport, it was dead silent me and dd didn't even talk to each other.

we arrived at the airport and i got on my jet and dd got on his.

3 hours later>>>>

we landed back in memphis security drove us back home we dropped me off first since i'm the closest. we got to my house aleast anariie was up so i wouldn't carry 2 kids i opened the door and saw FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!!!