birthday insta pt.2

ddosamahappy birthday to my bm😍!! love you forever so proud we have this journey of our kids

ddosama
happy birthday to my bm😍!! love you forever so proud we have this journey of our kids. my first love the first time we met was a dream wanna remember all of it. can't wait to meet the little one💓. love you forever and always we had some up's and downs ik what is going on rn it out of hands but yk i love u forever and always it's always been you and only you my first love the day we met was the day we knew we was soulmates we created our perfect little daughter anariie and then our little boy leon. and now _____ i love all of y'all just the perfect family never want to lose y'all my hearts forever and always my moon, my stars, my happiness, all goes to them just love all of yall mariyah morant is my heart, my joy, my love, my stars, my everything. never want to lose her just love her very much and always the day notti and ddot brung you in that room ik it was my love i would've never been happy or with kids rn or loved if it wasn't for ddot and notti to bring you into my life ml❤️. i want to start over put a new chapter between us and the kids you don't know how much you mean to me your very special your my piorty the only person i look up to my angel my goddess never would've had any kids if it wasn't for you it's like your my glass if i break you idk what to do anymore your heart is like my glass but just know i broke it so many times but i really want to try again with you mh! u mean so much to me and the kids FUCK EVERYBODY just want you and only you my heart❤️. happy mother fucking 22 birthday mariyah morant love you so fucking much❤️💃🏽.!! @mariyah.morant.

liked by: niyah morant, mariyah.morant, kkdixonn and more....

user: fuck. he really fucking truly does love her for real.

user: mann need a man like this.

user: this is true love.

user: nahh man anyone still stuck on dat part whem he said _____ does this mean she is pregnant??

user: yep she pregnant fafsfsfsfs!!!!

mariyah.morant: AWWW, thank you so much ml❤️🫶🏽!!!!!!

user: WTF DD WE SUPPOSED TO BE TG.
ddosama>> text me.

load more comments...