plans.

friday

friday.
harlem ny.
i called my brother ja because yk the girl is bored jst wanna see what he was doing he answered then i shouted " HEY BIG BROOOO " I said. " hey lil sis whatcu doing? " he said. " yk nothing just watching my kid as alwaysss. but i need to talk to you " i said.
SKIP>>>>>

after we talked i hung up because i needed to see where my daughter is idk where dd is i think he in the shower the water running and all sooo. but all we talked about is how i wanna come see him in memphis and come to his game yk so we planned all that i was gonna stay down there for 2 weeks he already has the rooms ready for us so all i need to do is tell dd but i went upstairs to find dd all up in bed that's when i was gonna go tell him . " Yo david " i said he just looked at me like he was bout to kill me or sum🤣. " yo bro wrd2 chill with the gov ma " he said anyways i told him the plans " alr dd so i was gonna go visit my brother ja back in memphis and i was gonna take anariie with me because she miss her cousin kaari and i miss my little niece and ja said you can come to if you want i'm gonna be down there for 2 weeks because of his basketball game so if you u wanna go then you can." i said all nervous and stuff because ik dd would get mad about not seeing his child.  " hell yeah i wanna go i wanna see my brother in law and i need to be with my kid." dd said dd and ja had a very close bond like CLOSE . " umm when we going? " dd said. " uhh tm? " i said . " yea we can lemme just tell ddot and notti and my mama. " dd said i said ok and went to anariie's room and told her we are leaving tomorrow to go see her uncle and her aunt. yes kk and i have a very unbreakable bond we are very close after i found out she was pregnant i was there for her and after pregnancy that was until i moved to harlem ny with my best friend javey and that's when i met dd kk and ja both flew to harlem when they found out i was pregnant and was about to have my kid but yk we all grew a bond tg. i heard dd coming down stairs saying " okay my mom's said i can go i already told ddot and notti they cool wit it " dd said i said ok and continued packing ( reminder mariyah has a BIG HOUSE LIKE BIG her brother bought her a house so yk it's big its so big i can get lost in there😭 ).   but we finished packing and went to sleep because out plane leaves at 7:00 so we went to sleep early ja already bought the tickets i told my bsf javey she could stay at my house since i wasn't gonna be home for 2 weeks she said okay but after that i did my hygiene and everything hopped into bed and dozed off.