Welcome to Melody Academy

*Natasha's POV*
The rumors of a bad boy joining the school spreaded faster than it should have, but this is the academy its like the musical version of high school. "Tasha?" I whip my head around to see Taylor standing behind me. "Oh hey Tay Tay." I say. "You know I don't like it when you call me that." She says rolling her eyes. I knew that but it was funny how she got annoyed. I laugh a little. "Well are you coming with me or what? Trina and Tria hate waiting for us." Taylor says ignoring me laughing."Yeah lets go." I slam my locker that is a couple lockers away from the Singers Room.

We chat a little together. Me and Trina then enter the room. At the academy everyone is in a category. We're singers while Tria and Taylor are Djs. This class is super talented and is sometimes called the professional class. I find that the truth but I don't think I count because I have a problem.

I can't sing.

Well its not that I can't sing. I just can't sing in public. I lost the confidence ever since the divorce. My dad cheated on my mom for a trick who worked with him. Turns out it was happening for a month. After me and my mom came back from a shopping spree he sent us on we came back to find him on the couch making out with the trick. Ever since then I've been jumping back and forth between them with my sister and brother.

"All right students we have a new student joining us today until we figure out his classes properly. Come on Mr. Masons." Our teacher Mrs. Lee says. Behind Mrs. Lee comes out a boy with jet black neck length hair and dark greenish-gray stormy eyes. I had to admit he was not your average hottie. A lot of the girls in the back started overreacting. He was hot I understood but bad boys are the ones I stay away from. But what do I know I never even had a boyfriend. "I'm so gonna make him mine." Jessica Parker said in the back. I looked over at Trina and rolled my eyes in annoyance. Jessica is the head cheerleader and is a good singer I have to admit. Just that she jumps to every cute boy she sees. She already had 8 by now. "Mr Masons if you will please introduce yourself to the class." Mrs. Lee continues to say.

"Doesn't the teacher do that for you? You know like giving me an amazing introduction?" He says with a smirk. Now Mrs. Lee doesn't get mad very often but this guy was gonna make her go on edge, I could feel it.

"Excuse me?"

Here we go.

"I will not let you disrespect me in my class! You will stand here introduce yourself to the class." Mrs. Lee practically yells. He shrugs and speaks. "My name is Castiel Masons." He boldy speaks and sits in the only seat left. The seat behind me.

Oh great I get to have Mr Overconfident behind me. Lets just throw a party.

Mrs Lee calms down and class resumes as usual, but a couple of times he would fall asleep. The bell finally rings and Mrs. Lee says those four words that you never want to hear.

"Castiel Masons please come see me."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of My Two Sided Bad Boy! I'm glad to start writing this story!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!