Chapter 3 : The Future

So Lauren and I had started talking about what we would do together when we were older and she said that we should go to comic con (The american one. Not the British one over here in England or up in Scotland) and I agreed and said that we should go as Annie and Tibbers from league of legends as a joke. She found it weird and used "but I don't look like a 6 year old girl" as an excuse. We even planned how we would live together in the same house and we'd have loads of pets like a hamster called Amaimon and a husky called Maphesto as well as a kawaii ass cat either called Mr Kittles, Mrs Kittles, Mr wuss wuss, Mrs wuss wuss or....Rengar (SUGOI DESU!)we couldn't decide but we both agreed that we should go and work hard for a year in Australia Just for the amazing pay and we would just save up and then maybe come back to a nice part of England and get some form of accommodation and go to comic con and get all the pets we wanted which to both of us sounds like a good but unrealistic plan. But after that maybe try playing games professionally or streaming....or both....

We both feel like we won't achieve amazing grades but we have high hopes and our spirits are impossible to dampen when we have each other to cheer us up :D