Chapter 1 : Meeting

I'd always gotten along with girls a lot better than I have guys. In my science class I used to sit next to a girl called Sinead, she was funny and I'd help her with her work but we just didn't have any common interests so our conversations wouldn't be very eventful. The first time I sat with Lauren in a lesson that we actually engaged with each other and spoke with one another was.....science....I'd been moved into a new group and me and this other kid sitting next to Sinead didn't get on very well as we had been in a fight with each other a couple years before. I sat down of Laurens table. There were some other people too like Liv,Amelia,Steph and Ester. We spoke about anjime and I argued my case how Soul Eater wasn't a bad anime it just wasn't amazing she had a different opinion but then we started exchanging interests in characters and she eventually realised how awesome some of the characters were. She told me some of the anime's she had watched like Tokyo ghoul, Blue excosist and a few more as we got to know each other. We'd often spend all lesson talking about weird subjects like how she was unhappy with her cup size and how I explained my future interests of becoming a dolphin (you know dolphins are kawaii AF) it was nice and we got to know each other a lot better and now we are such good friends that it would be improbable that we could ever fall out.