𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mena parked her car in Nicki's long driveway. She got out of her car and walked into her house since the door was unlocked. "What you doing here?" Mena furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Saheem. "This my house what you mean?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Boy bye" Nick said when she came from around the corner. "Hey boo" Nicki hugged Mena and kissed her cheek.

"Y'all gay" Saheem mugged. "Says the boy who let me eat his ass" Mena busted out laughing. "You let her what?" Mena turned to Saheem. "Bro she lying" he waved them off. "Oh okay" Mena and Nicki looked at each other and laughed. "Ok bye Saheem we gotta get ready" Nicki told him. "Alright imma text you" he kisssed her cheek and walked out the front door.

"So what's going on with y'all" Mena smirked. "Girl he just a booty call nothing too serious" Nicki chuckled. "When Ari getting here?" Mena checked the time. "She gone be a lil late her and Durk got into it" Nicki crossed her arms. "Again? I hope they doing okay. I know Ari really loves and wants them to work out" Mena frowned.
"Yeah I do too" Nicki huffed.

"So what's going on with you and Von" she changed the subject. "We're good he's just been dealing with his own stuff and I'm just trying to be there for him" Mena frowned. "I know I feel so bad for him. Its really hard losing a parent" Nicki rubbed Mena shoulder. "You should taken to him maybe you could give him some advice since you bothe lost your fathers" Mena suggested. Yeah that's fine"

"Thank you. I'm just having a hard time comforting him cause I have no idea what that feels like" she crossed her arms. "Don't stress yourself out" Nicki advised. "I'm trying not to but I just feel like a bad girlfriend. I feel like I'm not doing enough" she looked down. "Mena I promise you you're doing more than enough. Trust me Von is lucky to have you by his side" Nicki hugged her. "Thank you"

The doorbell rung interrupting them "Come in" Nicki yelled. Ari twist the door knob and walked into the home. "Hey bitches" Ari said with a wide smile on her face. She pulled Mena and Nicki into a group. "What y'all doing" she pulled away. "We was waiting on you" Mena mugged. "Oh my bad you know Durk be trippin" she said. "Anyways I'm ready"

"Ok let me put my shoes" Nicki walked upstairs to her room. "So what we doing today?" Ari asked Mena. "We going to the spa and maybe do some shopping" she responded. "Good cause I to do some relaxing" Ari huffed. "Is everything okay?" Mena asked. "Girl imma tell you about it later"

"Ok I'm ready" Nicki walked down the steps. "Ok let's go" Mena walked out the front door and they followed her. The group walked to the black SUV that was in front of Nicki's gate. "Faced the facial studio please" Nicki told her driver as she climbed into the front seat. "Yes ma'am" he replied.