Level 1: Blue Blur...

Start from the beginning

Toshinori: Oh! Aziawa! Nezu! I didn't expect you two to appear so suddenly.

Aziawa: *See's the File* Still trying to find a good successor for One For All?

Toshinori: *Picks Up File* . . . After Nighteye found out about me looking for a successor, he's been nothing short of being obsessed with getting Mirio to be the Ninth... But, I just don't believe he's the right choice for One For All.

Nezu: I don't blame you Yagi... *Sips Tea* It's a difficult choice to choose who the next user of OFA would be, but that's what makes it fun to choose you know.

Toshinori: Hehehe... *Looks at Nezu with a little Smile* I guess some things never change with you. You always love to see some drama between, "Friends." *Looks at the Sky then back to them* But I'm guessing the reason you two are here isn't just to check on my progress...

Nezu: *Calm Sigh* I guess you can still see through my tricks... *Turns Serious* But yes, we have a bit of a vigilante problem here in Mustafa.

Toshinori: And you want me to take care of it?

Aziawa: Pretty much.

Toshinori: Alright... Who is it this time? *Drinking Coffee*

Nezu: . . . . . The Blue Blur.

Toshinori: *Spits Out Coffee in Shock* The Blue Blur?! You mean the one that earned the respect of Hero Killer: Stain?!

Aziawa: The very same. We personally want to know from you... What's you're personal opinion on this person?

Toshinori: . . . *Looks Down*

-Toshinori saw the vigilante as a younger version of himself truth be told. He saw the deeds of this vigilante to be noble as he never harmed a single civilian, heck, even his own children was rooting for this hero. He smiled at the hilarious gesture of Nezuko and Tanjiro always playing a form of heroes, and it would always end with Tanjiro or Nezuko coming in as the Blue Blur vigilante.

Toshinori: *Puts File Away* Honestly? I see as a younger version of me. Strong, noble, and always willing to help anyone in need. And to me that's saying something to almost everyone. Because... He would be a great hero.

Nezu: *Smiles* I had a feeling you were going to say that. Because truth be told, we were thinking of bringing him into our Hero Course.

Toshinori: *Surprised* Really?? I thought you were going to ask me to arrest him and take him to jail!

Aziawa: That was actually the original plan for the vigilante. The Hero CEO stated that the vigilante was too dangerous, but we stepped in and stated that we can put him in our newest UA Hero Rehabilitation Program.

Toshinori: I see... But why come to me exactly? Why not-?

Aziawa: The truth is we DID have Endeavor, Midnight, and Mirko try and convince him, but the result was the same.

Nezu: He refused, saying that he'll never talk to someone trying to hurt him. I'm guessing that the three of them stated that he's under arrest or something.

Toshinori: So... Your saying that I could be the only one that can talk him into this?

Aziawa: Yes... We need you're help All Might. You might be the only one capable of doing this...

-Toshinori stood up as he looked out the window as he slowly started started to begin getting into his super suit which he hid underneath his business suit... As he then looked back at Nezu and Aziawa...

 As he then looked back at Nezu and Aziawa