"Hello? Aiden? Are you in there?" I teased, "Hellooooo?"

Aiden's P.O.V.

Wow. Did Charlotte look beautiful.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

"AIDEN!" I screamed.

"Yes?" Aiden asked completely oblivious to what I just said.

"We should probably get going, we're going to be late," I said.

"Fashionably late," Aiden said flashing me that beautiful smile of his.

"Mhhmm, because that's exactly what one hour is," I teased.

"Well, what if we made it two. Would that make it a little better?" He asked.

"What?" I didn't even try to mask my confusion.

"Would you like to go grab some dinner before the dance? Don't worry, you could dance off the calories."

"Sure," I replied. I wouldn't mind some Chic-fil-a. In fact now that I was thinking about it I really was craving some waffle fries.

"Then let's get going," he said dragging me out to his truck, "Hey look, your dress kind of matches the paint on my truck." He commented. I laughed awkwardly. Was that a compliment? He leaned in closer so that he was centimeters away, "By the way you look beautiful," he whispered in my ear as his hot breath tickled my skin. I couldn't help giggling as he took the time to pull me up into the passenger side of the truck.

"What did I say?" He said sliding into the driver's seat.

"That tickled," I giggled.

"What tickled?" For some reason that made me blush. I had totally forgot what he said to me before I had to act all childish.

"Your breath," I stuttered. Gosh, that sounded stupid.

"But you liked it," he teased pulling out of the driveway. I swear, that boy did not know what he was putting me through.

"Pfft," I replied. That lie was so transparent it wouldn't fool a dog. Actually, dogs are pretty smart, but you know what I mean. Aiden just grinned as he kept his eyes on the road.

--------

Soon we had arrived at Chick-fil-a. I hopped out of the car and was oblivious to the fact that I was waking into a very fancy restraunt.

"Wait.....this isn't the home of the chicken sandwich," I muttered to myself, now kind of nervous. What are we going here? Aiden walked in behind me and casually threw his arm around my waist. We walked to the front desk and waited to be welcomed.

"Hello," one of the workers said kindly, "you are....?"

"Aiden Efferns," he replied kindly.

"Efferns," the lady chided to herself as she peered over a list of names.

"Oh, here you are. You will be seated shortly," she smiled as we went to stand against one of the walls. As soon as she was out of ear shot I scolded Aiden. Well...I tried to, but my tone was more shocked then intimidating.

"Why are we here?"

"What were you expecting?" Aiden asked as if it was obvious. I thought it was a rhetorical question, but apparently he was waiting for an answer.

"Chick-fil-a," I mumbled looking down at my flats. Aiden burst out laughing but suddenly stifled his laughter after receiving a couple of glares from the people waiting and the workers.