Chapter 6 ~ School project

Start from the beginning

I walk in and go to my seat. I set the baby down on the table. You take your folders out and woolly mammoth starts crying. You groan and drop my folders onto the desk. When I look up I notice everyone starring at you. I awkwardly take Woolly mammoth out of his carseat and start rocking him. It stops crying in just a few minutes and you put back into the carseat.

~ Time Skip ~

I walk into lunch and I go to the table we always sit. Nick was already there so I tell him to watch my baby. I got in line and pay for my food. When I get back Chris and Matt are already there. I take Woolly mammoth back and before I eat, I feed him. I put him in his carseat and hand him over to Chris. "You're turn. I'm not having him any longer." I say. "What? Bro, Y/n thats not fair." He complains. "No, I had woolly mammoth all day." Before Chris can say anything, Matt and Nick start laughing. "Woolly mammoth?0 Matt yells while laughing. Chris smiles while watching, waiting for them to stop. Chris finally takes him and sets him on the floor next to us. Lunch ends and we all throw our trash away and start walking to class. Matt and I walk together since our classes are next to each other. "Bye Y/n." He says. "Bye." I say waving. I walk in class and start the assignment for the day. Once I finish I put my head down. Not long after my phone started vibrating. I check it and see texts from Chris.

*Texting*
Chris- Y/n I can't find woolly mammoth

Me- I swear you better be joking

Chris- Seriously I need help finding him. I've been looking for 5 minutes.

Me- I'm coming. If we don't find him you're taking the F, not me.
Read 1:12pm

I raise your hand before asking "Can I use the restroom?" The teacher nods his head and I start walking upstairs. I see Chris just down the hallway. "Chris!" I whisper yell. He turns around and he starts walking over. "How did you loose the damn baby!" "I don't know. I had him and he just disappeared." he says. I roll your eyes. "When was the last time you had him?" I ask. Chris looks around. "I think before this period." He says. "So you haven't seen him in you're class?" Chris shakes his head. "Then it's in the lunchroom Chris!" I say annoyed. You both walk downstairs and into the lunchroom. There it was. Woolly mammoth was still in his carseat. You look over at Chris annoyed. He laughs and grabs the baby. "I'm going to class." I say walking out. I knock on the classroom door and the teacher lets me in. "You were gone awhile." He says. "Oh, yeah there was a line in the bathroom." I say. I go back to my desk and put my head down once again.

~ Time Skip ~

The triplets pull into their driveway and we all get out. I grab the carseat and follow them into their house. "Hi Marylou!" I say with a smile. "Hey Y/n!"You all walk into the kitchen and I take a seat by their island. I pull out the bottle since I already know Woolly mammoth would be crying soon. "Oh, what's that?" Marylou asks. "It's Chris and I's project. We have to treat it like a real baby." She nods her head. I pull out some homework and a pencil. I start working on it and when you look up you see all the triplets working on homework except Chris. He is on his phone. you grab your phone and text him.

*texting*

Me- Can we go upstairs real quick
read at 3:13

"Hey, Y/n come upstairs. I need to show you something." Chris says. I smile and when I turn my head I see Nick staring at me. Nick smiles and shakes his head. I put my finger over my mouth and whisper "shh." with a smile. You follow Chris upstairs into his room. "I missed you." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Chris, we've been with each other all day." I say with a smile. Chris starts leaning in, and we both lightly kiss. I pull away and hug him tightly. We talk for a little before going back downstairs. You walk down with a smile and see Nick eyeing you. "What?" you mouth. He shakes his head still smiling. "We should go to Universal." Matt says. "When?" Chris asks. "Uhm, tomorrow." "We have school, Matt" I say. "So? Just skip. I literally have my own car. He says sarcastically. "Fine, I'm down" I say. "I'm down if your down" Chris says looking over at nick "Then, I guess I'll go too." Nick says. "Who's ordering the tickets?" Nick asks. "Already doing it." Matt says. I walk over to the couch and jump onto it, going on my phone.

~ Time Skip ~

"I should probably start going home." I say. "Awe, no why." nick says dragging the y. "Awe." Chris says. "Okay, bye." Matt says effortlessly. "Thank you for the tickets, Matt." I say giving him a look. "Yeah no problem." Matt says. Bye Y/n." Nick says. "Bye!" I wave to all the triplets. I grab my bag. "Wait, am I taking woolly mammoth?" I yell from the kitchen. "Yeah, I'll get him tomorrow morning." Chris yells. I grab the carseat and woolly mammoth, walking out the door, and over to your house. I check my phone. It was 6:53pm. I knock on the door and my mom answers. "Finally home?" my mom says. I ignore her and walk upstairs. I put the carseat down on my bed. I place my bag down and grab my towel. I walk over to the bathroom and take a shower. I took a way longer one than expected. It was 8:37pm when I got out. I chose a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I go over to my vanity and do my skincare. I get in bed and grab the remote putting on a sturniolo video. Soon I fall asleep.

———————————————————————

Thank you for 96 views in total! ❤️
word count: 2086
2-8-23
Thank you for 8 votes in total!