"Understand what?" Y/n questions.

Teresa frowns. "Why I did it."

Just then, from behind the older girl, Y/n caught sight of distant lights appearing. Squinting a bit while Teresa followed her gaze, realization crossed the younger sister's face when she realized those lights were helicopters and who was no doubt inside of them. Tears pooling in her eyes, Y/n looks her sister while mumbling her name. Hearing her voice, Teresa looks back to the e/c eyed girl with watery eyes.

It was WICKED.

"Please don't fight them, Y/n." Teresa pleas.

Y/n steps back, a look of betrayal on her face. "What have you done?"

The helicopters had gotten a lot closer to them now as Y/n continued to take a couple steps back, taking one last glance at her sister before she was running down the hill as quick as possible while Teresa watched her leave. Just as she was reaching the bottom, a helicopter flew right by her and sent a missile straight to the camp. Explosions could soon be heard all around, fire emitting from the missiles that the helicopters had shot right towards them. Y/n looked at the fire with wide eyes full of fear as she could hear screaming voices from down the camp below when she heard a voice shouting her name.

Spinning around, she felt relief fill her when she saw Thomas running towards her, quickly rushing to him. The couple stopped halfway, Thomas cupping her cheeks while they both looked to the fire. WICKED guards were dropping down from the helicopters, beginning to attack the people in the camp. As Thomas turns to her in panic, about to question what was happening, Y/n pulled away and grabbed his hand as they ran towards the camp, going to search for their friends. Thomas called out her name, but she wasn't answering, hoping to find their friends before WICKED found them.

When they full reached the bottom, her gaze stopped on Brenda's tent, remembering that the said girl and Jorge had been in there the last time she had seen both of them as the tent was now on fire. She ignored Thomas' call when she ran towards it, stumbling back when the fire grew bigger and bigger. Just then, she felt a hand grab her arm and spin her around to see Brenda standing there, a gun over her shoulder. The short haired girl pulls her behind something where Thomas and Jorge were now crouching behind.

"We have to go." Jorge states. "Now, while we still have the chance."

"I gotta go find the others." Thomas replies, getting up to leave.

"No! Look!" Jorge exclaims quietly, grabbing the back of his jacket and pulling him back down as they follow where he was pointing, seeing their friends around a vehicle and fighting back with guns. "You can't help them. Neither of you."

With wide and panicked eyes, Y/n curses quietly to herself when one of the WICKED guards throws an electric bomb towards the vehicle their friends had been standing around, Vince inside of the back of the truck. Before they could run away, the bomb was going off and they were all collapsing to the ground from the impact of the electricity. Cursing again, Y/n drops down a bit as she places her back against the object they were hiding behind, hands going in her hair while Thomas slams a hand on the metal object, making sure not to be loud.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do for them. If we don't move now, we won't be much better off." Jorge points out.

"You guys gotta go right now." Thomas tells them, making Y/n look at him with wide eyes. "They're not looking for you. You'll be safe, but you have to go now."

There was a moment of hesitance for Brenda as she looked between the two teenagers she had begun to consider as her friends while Jorge wished them a good luck after a moment of reluctance as well, ushering Brenda to follow as he ran off quietly. Standing up, Brenda was following right behind him while Thomas looked to his girlfriend, who had been staying at them.