characters

Y/N
"It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone WICKED's ever taken, everyone they will take."

THOMAS
"I don't remember much, but I remember feeling something when we first met... before the maze. All I knew is that I'd love you for the rest of my life. I thought the same thing when I first saw you in the box."

TERESA
"You would always hold onto me because you could never sleep, and you didn't want me to leave you. I would always try to read you stories to help you fall asleep."

NEWT
"The only thing that we do know if that they helped rescue us from WICKED. They gave us new clothes. They gave us food. They gave us a proper bed. Some of us haven't had that in a long time."

MINHO
"I thought we were supposed to be immune."

FRYPAN
"What do we do now?"

ARIS
"Because maybe the others will listen to you. There's something weird going on here. And I know you think so, too."

WINSTON
"Please. Don't let me turn into one of those things."

BRENDA
"...hope is a dangerous thing. Hope has killed more of my friends than the Flare and the Scorch combined."

JORGE
"If anything were to happen to her, I--"

AVA PAIGE
"No matter what you think of me, I am not a monster. I'm a doctor. I swore an oath to find a cure! No matter the cost."