The first date

Ok mad hatter fanfic 

We stand near the tea time table. It's dark. We're alone. I walk behind him and he turns around to face me "so what did you want to talk about " well it's that i. Would like to know if you would like to go on a date it's just that well i have romantic feelings and i just- he cuts me off by grabbing my hand i look down at my hand the back to him, he chuckles i look at him confused "well isn't that a funny coincidence " i stare in confusion 'it's that i was going to ask the same thing " he stops talking then we look at each other for a moment '' yes darling i would love to '' he said leaning down closer to me i can't move just his touch is paralyzing. He put my hand to his face kissing it lightly then looking back at me " we must get going the others are waiting but will find a time " he then pulled out a watch out of a pocket " oh look there it is '' we laugh and walk back to the group were we continued to watch and try and catch The Rocking-Horse-Fly and bread and butterflies but there is a testion building then the group goes off but me and the hatter walk a little slower behind after a bit he grabs my hand his hand rough but gentle I feel my face get warm he begins to talk his face not move from look at the group In Front "y/n. I know we have only just confessed our romantic feelings but I want to show you how much I care . No I need to show you. I need to show you "his hand gripping harder as his word continued. I look up at him with a question look "oh yes I forgot I think my brain need a tune up ( he lightly know knocks on his head ) meet me quesst of the moon at its height peek tonight" with a light giggle I shake my head in agreement and he mumbles"I think I just made a rhyme " . the group begins to pack up and as i grab my stuff and belgian to leave the hatter apers up behind me and and lightly grips my hand "i'll help you " he says while putting some of my things in the back pack i brought i put on my back and start to walk off "y/n i'll see you tonight " he teased that triggered my mind to wonder about what he has planned. I get home and put my stuff on my bed. I sit for a minute and let my mind construct all the sinful things we could do. I can't help but get wet only from the thought of his hands touching me. I wait patiently for the time for me to leave my heart pounding waiting, its time, i get dressed to go not knowing what was going to happen but i was nervos i get to the spot that he told me to be it was a small area with trees all around the outside then a small house and a table out the front yard and hatter sitting at the table playing with something in his hand waiting he looks up and stood up and walked to me he put his my hands in his hands then slowly lightly dragging his hands down my arm then down to my waist pulling me in closer " y/n ~ my y/n " he whispers while slowly cuddling his face in my neck his hands turning in to a hug I can feel his lips on my neck, he pulls away "ok well y/n I have set up a little date for us " he leads me to the table and we sit down at the small table, he sits right next to me "so y/n (he grabs my hand and lightly kisses it ) I came up with this fun little game or project you might call it, so what we're going to do is paint echother. As you know my trade is not painting but I still think I could be glotes of fun "he claps his hands in excitement and puts on the table two canvas and watercolor paints and everything else you would need. We both Belgian to start to sketch out our paintings, I continue to sketch and look up so often to make sure I'm doing it right about the third time I looked up he was not sketching but looking back at me I was surprised and I tried to look back down but before I could he grasped my face with his hand and lifted it up to face him again "y/n don't be shy look at me I love your face, that's why I wanted to do this so I can look at it all day. May I kiss you ? " His head leaned to the left like a confused puppy dog, nervous my face goes red but I would up the conference to say I would like that a lot actually he puts down his painting and pulls my face towards him his other hand flowing up my knee to my thigh in surprise I drop my painting to.