Chapter 254

Jennie and Lisa brought Leo to Paris. Eun-ji and Daesung had already arrived.

Eun-ji was waiting anxiously, staring at the exit without blinking.

“My darling Leo!” Seeing Leo’s familiar figure, Eun-ji flew over and measured his height. “You’ve grown taller! Not bad, Lisa has raised you well!”

Eun-ji was quite satisfied with Lisa.

Jennie asked, “Is Boss seriously injured? What’s the situation?”

“Same old!” Eun-ji shrugged, obviously more interested in Leo than Jackson. “I’ll take Leo away, then.”

Jennie could not bear to part with him. Although Leo had been with them every day when she was busy with work, that was different then. At that time, she was still by their side, so she wasn’t completely separated from Leo.

Now that Leo was going to leave her side and stay with them for a period of time, no matter how she thought about it, she felt a little reluctant.

“Jennie, it’s not the first time we’re taking care of Leo. Don’t worry.” Eun-ji wanted to carry Leo, but he avoided her.

Jennie squatted down and lowered her head to tell Leo what to take note of.

Leo patted her shoulder gently. “I’ll accompany Godfather for now. I’ll be back soon. It’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

With him saying that, Jennie had no choice but to let him go. He had a deep relationship with Jackson since he was young. It was a pity that it was Jackson. Otherwise, Jennie could have stayed with him for a few days.

Eun-ji, Daesung, and Leo then left. Jennie reluctantly retracted her gaze.

Lisa was rather confident in Leo’s ability to take care of himself. “Don’t worry, Leo will take good care of himself.”

“Doesn’t your heart ache?” Jennie asked, unwilling to part.

“When I was his age, I had to take care of myself too. He’s our son, so he’ll do better than me.”

When he was comforting her, he also complimented their son. This man’s ability to pacify her was top-notch.

Jennie held his hand. “Let’s go, then. I should prepare for the interviews.”

After Jennie met up with Yoshi and Buyeon, they started the interviews for the four fashion shows.

During the interviews, there were familiar faces everywhere. People like Krystal and Si-U could be seen everywhere.

Every supermodel in S Country was looking forward to boosting their own reputation during international fashion shows.

Ten days later, Jennis had collected four invitations.

In other words, she had obtained all the rights to appear in the four fashion shows. She basically won the grand slam.

She would be busy in a month.

She was also the only person in S Country who managed to book all four shows.

Other models from S Country were also qualified to go on stage, but it was only one show at most.

The show in Paris that Si-U got was the one that Eungyung got after putting in much effort.

If one did not compare her to Jennie, Si-U getting this show was very impressive.

This was because Paris Fashion Week was the most prestigious among the four fashion weeks, and it was also the head of the four fashion weeks. It was a rare opportunity to be able to take the stage here.