chapter 6

louis pov.

Today was the day we were telling peyton and jade they are going to be back up dancers for our tour we have been staying at the flat for a little while because we wanted to have bonding time with the girls because when we go on tour its going to be alot of work. The we leave for the tour tomorrow and we all are so exicited to tell the girls about the good news.

The girls and everyone else are in the living room and liam is going to tell the girls about the good news. "so girls we were wondering since you love to dance if you wanted to be our back up dancers " jade and peyton screamed with joy while sky didnt look that pumped " nah im not a good dancer and im a clutz and i just dont wanna do it but thx" sky said "well we will defantly do it" peyton and jade said giggling awww isnt jade so adorable!!! i love her so so much before we leave we are getting our potrait done by a gil named hannah simon said she is one of the best artists in the world so we have to get it done by today because we are leaving tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liams pov.

We were all done packing and we had to go get the potrait/drawing done of all us boys and even the girls. Im really not in a good mood im pretty sad because me and danielle are not getting along we are always arguing over how i never see her and i feel like she is cheating on me but i know she would never do that . im actullay feel like i dont love her anymore and i want to break up with her i know i know your probably thinking ooh your perfect for eachother and its just tough times but it isnt im breaking up with her here and now.

==============================

peytons pov.

"LOUIS" harry screamed louis was brushing out harrys curls "hahahahahaahaha im so evil" we were all laughing at hpw childish louis is he is the oldest and he has the biggest inner child lol . I also noticed that liam had tear stains on his cheeks hmmmm gotta talk to him so i went over and was like "whats wrong li" "m-me and d-danielle broke u-up" i was so pityful for liam caus him and danielle were eacothers first loves awww "its okay li i know you will find that girl who is perfect for you one day i can feel it in my heart" "you really think so pey your the best thx so so much" "okay were here " louis said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~~~~~~~

to be continued who is hannah is sge pretty will her and liam fall for eachother read to find out....