chapter 1

peytons pov.

my phone rang and the contact read big bro i sqeauled with exciment louis is callin me i havent talked to him in a while.I answered the phone and said "hey big bro i miss you so much how you doing" i said really cheerfully. "im doing just fine how bout you how you doing with dance " "really good im getting better when can i see you again" "well thats why i called you me and the boys wanted to know if ypu sky and jade wanted to come on tour all around the world " " omg omg omg i will ask them give me a second " "SKY JADE COME HERE I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS AND AN IMPORTANT QUESTION " they came running in i said "how about me you and you go on tour all around the world with one direction what do ya say " thay both screamed "omg yes " they both said in unison. "they said yes louis so when do you pick us up " " in three hours so hurdy up we dont wanna be late for our flight to london i said "okie dokie see ya then bye" then i hung up i turned to the girls and said "hurry up they will be here in three hours and they said they dont wanna be late for our plane to london" they scurried off .

then i went to mg closet and picked up every last bit of clothes i have and then all my shampoo conditioner and more stuff . i got down stairs and placed my tthree suit cases and my bookbag by the steps. jade and sky already informed ther mother and she obviously approved and then jade and sky tramppled down with there suitcases we had an hour to spear okay get ready time.

i ended up curling my hair and wearing a knee high hot pink one shoulder dress and sneaker heels with my bracelets. once i got down satirs sky and jade were already down there waiting for me.then there was a knock at the door i ran and opened the door to a bone crushing hug from louis except then harry came up and told me how louis told him i had a crush on him then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a wink i blushed then looked away. then i told louis off for telling harry i like him and for telling the rest of the boys to all he said was "sowwy" we all bursted out laughing and then i said "you are forgiven my big broder"

we said our goodbyes to jade and skys mom and then we were off i hope this is going to be a good excperience not a bad one then i fell asleep on jades shoulder in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its short but its only the begining