Chapter 9 - Author Pov

The guy fully entered inside, and looked at Y/n, after greeting Yuna. Y/n froze on her spot, not understanding why that person was there, at Yuna's place. Why is he here? And why he kissed Yuna?
Yuna awkwardly looked at her and then at the new presence in the house. "Hmm... so guys" she started speaking, but, seeing her confused face, she stopped.

"Hi" a manly, deep voice spoke to Y/n as he held his hand in the air, only waiting for her to accept it. Her trembling hand went to shake the bigger one, when she locked her eyes with his, but words were refusing to leave her mouth. "Y/n he's my boyfriend" Yuna told her, waving a hand in the air to indicate him. "Probably you know him... he's the new math professor at the engineering faculty" she explained, now leaning her head on his arm. As an answer, Y/n nodded.

"I-I'm Y/n" finally words came out from her mouth when she let his hand go. "I know... Yuna talks about you sometimes" he gently smiled. "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Namjoon" his smile grew wider when Yuna lifted her head up to look at him. "...Yuna's boyfriend" he completed the sentence, just then Yuna seemed satisfied. "Oh, the thing is ..." she spoke, shyly putting a lock of hair behind her ear. "... our relationship is a secret at college.

But whenever we are out, I want him to call me his" her face was of a bright shade of red by now. A small smile appeared on Y/n's face, when she saw this side of Yuna. Sadly her happy face made her remember whatever she confessed to her before, in her bedroom. "I'm happy for you" and she genuinely was. Whatever she has to go through every day is really painful, but, at least, she has Namjoon. He seems a nice guy.
Y/n thought.

First, because he came to her house casually and was with her despite her house's condition... and despite knowing her family problems... Y/n assumed... he didn't seem to have any kind of disgust on his face, or regret... his smile seemed true. She snapped back to reality, when Yuna called her, as both of them were now in the kitchen. She was opening the food box he brought. Y/n reached and looked at them, smiling. "It's quite late now. I think I should go" that was the best quote that came in her mind to peacefully leave her place and them together.

"If you want you can stay for dinner" Yuna said, but she shook her head, and she didn't insist more. Y/n was about to turn when... "Y/n ..." Yuna softly spoke to her, as she faced her again. "Thank you for coming" she said, coming closer to her and hugging her tight. Y/n didn't know what to say, so she just reciprocated the hug. Still attached to her, Yuna turned her head and whispered something in her ear. Then she left her and winked at her.

"There's no reason he would like me... I don't find a reason to like me" Y/n mumbled, but Yuna heard her well, since she was standing still really close to her. She held both of her hands in hers. "There shouldn't be a reason when you like someone..."

*
Jungkook entered the college gym, as usual. The classes ended a while ago, so first he went back home, after seeing Y/n at the parking lot. But still being restless, he couldn't focus on anything, locked in his room, so he decided to come back here. The college was already closed, but the gym stayed open for longer hours. At the same time Taehyung sprouted up from behind the gym equipment. "Jk, you'll get sick" his eyes held worry for his best friend. "It's the sixth day in a row you come here... and plus you don't even have your meals properly" he rested one hand on Jungkook's tattooed shoulder.

"I don't need your lecture now" Jungkook coldly said, and, after yanking Taehyung's hand away, he went directly to his favorite place: the punching bag. Taehyung stayed where he was and sighed looking at Jungkook's state. It had been nearly two weeks since he had been behaving like this. He tried to talk to him, but Jungkook always stayed silent and never shared his problems. Resting both hands on his hips, Taehyung looked at the poor punching bag, which wasn't at fault, but was suffering more than anyone here. "Thank god I'm not a punching bag" he mumbled and went back to his work out.