Icey lips Chapter 7

Comenzar desde el principio

Just as he was about to walk out of the house his mom called him. "Izu, are you going somewhere?" She asked. "I, uh, yeah. I'm going to Kacchans to hang out." He lied.

"Okay tell Mitsuki I said hi." Inko said. "I will." Izuku said as he walked out and closed the door.

He let out a big sigh. He didn't like lying to his mom but he had his reasons.

Walking up to Rei's door he gave it a minute before knocking on it. After waiting for a little the door finally opened. Izuku's jaw almost hit the floor.

Rei was standing there in nothing but a pink bathrobe. Judging by her wet hair she most likely just got out of the shower. "Hi, Izuku." Rei greeted.

"I-I-I l-letter." Izuku said pulling out the letter. "That's great. Come in come in." Rei said pulling him in. "Now wait here and I get changed real quick." She said running to her room.

Izuku was paralyzed. The image of her robe hugging her body was burnt into his mind. Snapping out of it, he readjusted his pants before she came back.

Just then Rei returned. She wore a white undershirt with a dark green cardigan and loose jeans with pink slippers.

Once again her casual wearing looked stunning to Izuku.

"Sorry I look a mess. -" "You look beautiful." Izuku blurted out. Rei was stunned by this. She just stared at Izuku. Izuku himself didn't even process what he said.

"W-wait I-I-I didn't mean b-beautiful beautiful just...you know not u-ugly." Izuku said as his face turned redder than a tomato.

"T-thank you. I can't remember the last time I got a compliment like that." Rei said while she fidgetted her fingers. Izuku was a little surprised Rei didn't get compliments.

She was nice, she had a competing aura around her, and to mention she was absolutely gorgeous. 'S-should I-I c-c-compliment her m-more?' Izuku asked himself.

"Um, Izuku?" Rei called. "Hm? Oh yeah, the letter." Izuku said remembering. "Let's go to the coffee table." Rei guided him to the living room and they sat on the couch.

Izuku held the letter tightly. The fear of failure had returned. The chance All might gave him would have been wasted. All those months of training would have been a waste of time. His mom was rig-.

Izuku's mind stopped as Rei placed her hand on his. "Remember what I told you? You tried. And that is more than most people can say." Rei said with a soft smile.

All Izuku's worries were washed away at the moment. "Yeah, your right." Izuku said as he started to open the letter. Inside the letter were some papers and a hologram projector.

Izuku placed the projector on the table and turned it on.

"I Am here as a projection!" All might shouted. "All might?" Izuku was confused. "Actually I came to this town to work at U.A. Sorry I haven't answered your calls. I've been so busy around here." All might laughed.

'He knows All might?' Rei questioned.

"What that?" All might asked as someone off-screen was speaking to him. "I have to hurry up? We're making how many?" All might cleared his throat.

"Back to the matter. Even if you passed the test. You still got zero points on the particle exam. Which sadly means you failed." All might told him.

Izuku looked down at the ground as Rei put her hand on his back. 'I knew it.' Izuku thought.

"But if that was all I had to say I wouldn't be here!" All might said getting Izuku and Rei's attention.

"First take a look!" All might said as he turned on the screen behind him. The tv showed the girl Izuku meet at the entrance exam. The girl was asking one of the U.A. staff if she could give Izuku some of her points.

'I guess she's Izuku's friend.' Rei thought not really carrying to know.

"How can a school for heroes reject heroic people? That is why the test included hero points! Izuku Midoirya has 60 points!" All might shouted.

Izuku was trying his best not to cry in front of Rei right now.

"Young Midoirya, welcome to your hero academia!" All might shouted as the projector ended.

"I did it!" Izuku jumped off the couch. "I'm so happy for you." Rei got up and pulled Izuku into a hug. Izuku reciprocated the hug. He was so happy right now.

Not only was he accepted in the hero course but he was able to share this moment with the person who believed in him before anyone else did.

They held each other for a bit before Rei pulled back slightly and stared at his lips. Izuku blushed remembering what almost happened the last time she did that.

But once again she didn't do anything. 'Is she hesitating? Why? If she didn't want to kiss me she wouldn't keep doing this. Right?' Izuku's mind kept racing, trying to figure her out.

Without thinking, Izuku placed his hands on the side of Rei's face. This made her blush as the surrounding temperature lowered. "I-Izuku w-what are you-"

Izuku slowly brought her close to his face. Once again they were centimeters apart.

He held her close to his face basically signaling his intentions. Rei slowly places her hands on Izuku's face as well. Her hands were slightly cold but felt so soft and tender.

Not wasting another second they both closed the gap and kissed.