LEVEL 16 - "The Start of Round 1"

Start from the beginning

She pauses as her eyes widen when she see's Izuku sweating, "Ah! You're sweating through your costume!"

"Uh. Well..." Izuku trails off nervously, "It's just because we're up again kacchan.... Plus there's Iida, too. We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull."

"Oh, right. Bakugo. He's the one who's always making fun of you." Uraraka notes, a small frown playing on her face.

"And he's amazing too..." Izuku sighs, thinking back on an old memory of the two. "He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength and confidence... and his ambition... Not to mention his quirk. They're all so much greater than mine."

"Uh.." Uraraka mumbles, unsure of what else to say as Izuku looks up.

"But that just means I have to do better.." Izuku puts his mask on, "I refuse to lose today."

Uraraka blinks at him before a smile spreads across her face, "So it's a fated battle between rivals?"

"Oh, not that I'm trying to get you wrapped up in my fight or anything!" Deku stresses, holding his hands up in defense.

"Are you kidding? We're a team, right? Let's win this!" Uraraka cheers, holding her hands up as Izuku smiles in reply, nodding.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"All Right! Let's begin the indoor combat training!" All Might calls into the microphone, "Team A and Team D, your time starts now!"

The rest of the class stood in a dark room with multiple screens infront of them.

"Pay attention, kids. Think about what you would do." All Might suggests to the class.

E/c eyes dart between the screens, looking to see where her greenette and brunette friend's were, soon finding them jumping through a window.

They walked off screen as a few moments later they re-appear on another camera as they calmly walk down the hall before suddenly, someone jumps around the corner, an explosion being set off as smoke covers the room, obscuring the duo from her point of view.

The smoke clears away from the camera as the screen is seen to show Bakugo standing over the two, Izuku's mask torn in half.

"Sneak attack, Bakugo? What kind of man pulls cheap crap like that?" Kirishima frowns at the image.

Y/n crosses her arms, shaking her head slightly. The boy was as violent as ever...

"It's a viable strategy. He's playing the part. Acting like a true villain would." All Might explains.

"It didn't work. Midoriya dodged him!" Ashido grins, holding her hands up in fists infront of her.

"Look, there he goes!" Kaminari exclaims as Bakugo starts to run towards Izuku.

Izuku ducks down, grabbing Bakugo's arm and throwing him over his shoulder.

The two seem to share some words, both of them glaring at eachother.

"Hey, who's Bakugo talking to?" Kirishima questions, "I'm not hearing anything. Can we get any sound with this video?"

"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner." All Might explains, pointing to his own ear where a blue circular object was. "I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building. Also, this."

All Might grabs something from the desk, holding up a small roll of... tape?

"A roll of capture tape! Wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them, and they're out for the rest of the game." All Might explains, presenting the capture tape.

"So, there's a 15-minute time limit, and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Mina asks, tilting her head slightly.

"Correct!"

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here. A big one!" Mina frowns.

"Real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life. Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight!" All Might grins, raising his fist, "All together! Let's hear a..."

"PLUS ULTRA!"

The girl deadpans a bit, raising her fist, not shouting the words, however. She didn't hate All Might, but she wasn't his biggest fan.

"Monsieur. He's on the move." Aoyama says as she shifts her attention back to the monitors.

Izuku...

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !