Episode 4: I got a familiar!

Start from the beginning

Then the ball was going towards saji and got him in his rod. Causing him to fall. They've won, and getting ready to leave to find their own familiar. After akeno opened the portal and arrived at the familiar forest. The skies were red and dead trees.

Asia: I'm scared.

Chandler: don't worry, Asia. Me and darrick can protect you.

Darrick: say rias. Where is this familiar master person?

???: Who wants me?

Then everyone was startled by a dude who looks like ash Ketchum from Pokemon.

Darrick: who's he?

Rias: that's the familiar master, darrick.

FM: what do you guys want as a familiar? A cute one or a strong one?

Darrick: while you guys are discussing it. I'm going check over there.

As he was walking around, he found a cave. He went in and heard a gravely deep voice.

???: Who goes there?!

Then rose a black and red dragon, covered in spikes, and a orange horn.

(This is my familiar)

Darrick: OH SHIT!!!

Albion: it's him.

Darrick: ' who is he, Albion?'

Albion: my right hand man.

Then darrick summon his sacred gear to talk to him.

???: Do you have a death wish? I suggest you leave.

Albion: stand down, Helios.

???:: Is that you, Albion? I haven't seen you in a long time.

Albion: same to you.

Darrick: you know him, bud?!

Albion: of course. He fought along with me and ddraig in the great war.

Helios: I never thought I'd see you, Albion. And got a worthy partner. Sorry if I almost attack you.

Darrick: it's cool. Wanna become my familiar.

Helios nodded and transformed back to his ball form, and darrick made his way back to the group. Everyone was shocked by darrick having a dragon familiar and Asia got a cute sprite dragon, a baby one at that. And Chandler got a four legged dragon familiar named hydranoid.

 And Chandler got a four legged dragon familiar named hydranoid

(This is chandler's familiar)

After everyone left the familiar forest, they left home. Darrick was heading home, and noticed that his door was unlocked.

Darrick: did I left it open?

Then he saw a note left by raynare, he read it and put it away in his pocket. And heard footsteps.

Darrick 'crap! Gotta hide!'

He hid and saw a white hair girl with blue eyes and white tails, and she was looking for someone

???: Where is he? Our sister said that he is there. But where?

Darrick: ' albion, who in the crap is that?!'

Albion: i thought they never came.

Darrick: 'what do you mean?'

Albion: they're coming for you, partner.

Darrick: ' what?!'

???: I guess he's isn't here. I was really hoping seeing him again.

The mysterious fox girl walk out of his house and left. Darrick was wanting to know what just happened. Before he went to bed, rias showed up.

Rias: darrick, I want you to take me.

Darrick: rias? What're you doing?

Rias: we don't have time. I know we've never done this before but I'll let you lead.

Darrick and rias was about to make out, until a portal showed up and reveal to be a maid.

Grayfia: I believe you're darrick derleth.

Darrick: it's a honor to meet you, grayfia. I'm rias's rook.

Grayfia: now let's go, lady rias. We will talk about this tomorrow.

Rias: yes, grayfia. I'll see you tomorrow then.

She kissed darrick then went away with grayfia. Darrick was curious what was going on with rias. Or why she wanted to do darrick.