The hit was so hard that blood started to flow and he fainted....

"This bastard will tell our secret to that boss ...huh"Emily spoke as she flipped her hair with a sassy look....

Hearing the loud thud Jennie rushed out and saw Emily was holding a metal rod while Henry was laying on the floor....blood ozing from his head.....

"What happened to him"Jennie asked....

"He got to know you are betraying them...."Emily spoke as she looked around making sure no guard saw them....

"But what we will do with him now"Jennie spoke as she crotched to Henry's leavel and checked his breath....

"He is alive....we have to move him from this mansion"Jennie spoke as she held Henry's leg and dragged him inside her room....

"How we will move him out....there are guards all around the mansion"Emily spoke....

"I have an idea"Jennie spoke as she pulled her phone from her back pocket and called someone....

"Great be here on time"Jennie spoke with a smirk as she disconnected the call....

"Whom you called"Emily asked....

"I called one of our head member felix....he will be here as my stylish and will take him out with the clothes he will bring"Jennie spoke ....

She asked Emily to stay here and went to the main gate and informed the guards that her stylish is coming.....

After 20 to 25 minutes felix came in the stylish look....Jennie had already told the guards to send him in....and as they all knew she was their boss's girlfriend they had to follow her order.....

Felix came in Jennie's room...he was carrying a bag that had clothes in it....Emily and felix hurriedly took all the clothes out ...the bag was so huge that a man could be placed inside easily....felix with the help of both the girls placed the unconscious Henry inside and put clothes on him....

He lifted the bag with difficulty as it became too heavy....but he still managed to take that out from the room and was about to cross the main gate but stopped by guards making him panick....

"Why does it looks more heavier than before"one of the guard ask staring at the bag with suspicious eyes....

"Actually...."..."I gave him some of my clothes which I had ordered from him before coming here....but jowni don't like them ....do you have any problem with that"Jennie spoke glaring at the guard who just shook his head and bowed to Jennie...

Felix sighed in relief as he walked out....but the guard wasn't satisfied by Jennie's reply and thought to report everything to Doyoung.....

****

Meanwhile....

"This is what I say you are worth for nothing"the boss yelled throwing Doyoung on the ground ....

Doyoung hissed as his knees got hurt because it hit the floor hard....he shut his eyes and hissed loudly when he was pulled back by his hair....

"You why do I feel like I had made the biggest mistake by making you the boss...huh"the boss spoke gritting his teeth...he gripped harder on Doyoung's hair making him feel like his scalp was burning....

"Boss...I....I swear....I don't... don't...aahh... don't know how he ....died"Doyoung shuttered....

"That's the main thing....how...how you can't find...how jemy died huh.... don't you know if a person can kill him in our mansion we are in danger as well....speak you fucker speak....the person who killed him without any of your knowing can kill you...or me too easily...."the boss spoke as he pulled out his knife from his side pocket...

And cut Doyoung's shoulder making him shout in pain...."this is just a small cut....just imagine how much pain you will feel when I will burry this knife in your heart...."the boss spoke trailing the point of knife on Doyoung's left chest....

"No...no boss.. please....pleas spare me....I...I will fine who...who killed him please "Doyoung begged holding the boss's feets....

"This is the last chance you are getting....I had spared you before this too....make sure you don't fail...or get everything ready for your funeral is done......and yes...you have a sister...hmm what will happen to her if you die....well how about I handle her to our man....wow...they will get a good slut to fuck...she had a great body too.right"the boss spoke making Doyoung to shake his head vigoursly.....

"I will....I will find the person.... please don't harm my sister please "Doyoung spoke holding the boss's legs ..who kicked him and walked towards his couch....sat there like a king lit his cigarette and spoke...

"Go on .... let's see if you can say her from those fuckers...."he blowed the spoke.... Doyoung stood up with shaking legs and run outdoors to find the person who killed jemy....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

So the spy has been revealed....are you surprised...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....