step 3, executie

Test tube heads to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator. Uhh I don't have much to give them.... Oh! Okay I think this will do! She takes out a pack of ground beef. She began to cook it. She split it evenly so everyone got the same amount. "Hey guys I'm back! And here is your dinner!" Test tube exclaims. She handed everyone their food. " Awww thanks testy!" Light bulb thanks her. Test tube walks away and goes to her office. She sat down. She also had cameras in their rooms so she could watch them in her office. Okay let's see what there up to she clicked the camera to lightbulbs room. Lightbulb was eating happily and taking to everyone. Like her usual self. Test tube goes to paintbrushes room. They were also eating but a bit more annoyed. They replied to lightbulb occasionally. Then she went to marshmallows room. She was eating quietly. She didn't really talk to anyone but apple. Next she went to fans room. Fan was eating and talking to everyone. Surprising for him. I guess he found out there's no wifi this far down. Next was yinyangs room. They were quietly arguing with themselves. Lastly apple. She was talking with everyone. She and lightbulb were the ones that talked the most that night. Test tube didn't mind.

It was know 10 pm and everyone was finished eating. "Uh test tube is what is the experiment? Why do we have to stay here?" Asked apple. "Yeah I've been wondering that too." Says Marshmello. "Uh well I uh.." think test tube think! That's it!  "I just want to studie how different objects think! And based on body type and stuff you guys wouldn't understand hehe..!" Test tube told them nervously. Let's pray the bought it. test tube thought. "Oh okay!" Apple says. "Anyway it's lights out you should have blankets and pillows in your rooms." Test tube told them. "Good night subjects." Test tube said to them. "Uh good night to you to I guess?" Light bulb said in replie.

With test tube:

"Golly gee! This is going to be hard work. 6 subjects! Golly! Who should I start with though?" Test tube did some brain storming. Them? They would be good! But not yet. What about her! No no far to soft. Ooo them! No no... God damnit! Oh!

Test tubes eyes locked on the fifth camera. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. And he was test tubes first choice. And he was easy to get out of the way. Test tube grabbed a pair of scissors off of her desk. This would be the first commitment to the experiment. She hopes she is ready. She will find out soon....

Hey guys!! It's sushi and I just want to say, happy summer! I hope it's summer break for you guys cause I posted this chapter early!!! Also I hope you like the art I made!!  Does this mean I will still post on June first?? Yes! I will be posting o...

Hey guys!! It's sushi and I just want to say, happy summer! I hope it's summer break for you guys cause I posted this chapter early!!! Also I hope you like the art I made!!  Does this mean I will still post on June first?? Yes! I will be posting on June first!! So I will see y'all next chapter!! Also, if you want exclusive sneak peaks,  updates, and more follow my TikTok, @url0calsushi sushi out!!

---sushi