Thomas

"...and then- Thomas! Are you listening?"

"Oh u-uh yeah yo-" he looked back at you as if being pulled out of a trance and stuttered over his words.

"Its not worth it. Go sit with her. Were done... goodbye." you cut him off and stood up. stomping out of the cafeteria leaving him there alone on the table.

You angrily stomped past Minho, Newt and Chuck who were sitting on a log but all their heads turned your way when you angrily passed them not a saying a word.

You were angry, angry at Thomas. Ever since Teresa had came up from the box he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He looked at her as if he had known her for years.

He also told you that he saw her in his dreams and not only once but a few times.

You were jealous. Why wouldn't you be? She was pretty. She had the most beautiful eyes. She was nice, kind.

You knew her since you were the one to show her around the glade the day after she came up, since well the day she came up she was unconscious.

"Y/n!" you heard Thomas yell after but you didn't turn around and just kept walking not wanting to hear any of his bullshit.

You tried ignoring it for a couple of days but today he was getting off limits with his staring at her and it was starting to get under your skin.

Thomas caught up to you and grabbed you're wrist turning you around but you instantly tried pulling your wrsit away from him but his grip was tighter.

"Y/n please let me expl-" he started saying coming closer to you but you stopped him, putting your hands on his chest.

"No, Thomas. I can't. I'm sorry." you said as you avoided looking in his eyes and started walking away as he did nothing but stood still watching you walk away from him.

How could you look in his innocent brown eyes while you walked away from him?

You just went to sleep not wanting to think about it but the door to your room opened illuminating three silhouettes standing in the doorway.

It was Newt, Minho and Chuck. Chuck quickly walked over to you and pulled you into an embrace. You wrapped you arms around the young boy, rubbing his back.

"What happened?" Newt asked as Chuck let go of you, still sitting pretty close as Minho and Newt sat down on your bed too.

"Nothing." you replied as they all gave you a 'really, are yoi kidding us?' look.

"Nothing it's kinda stupid now that I think. I should've talked it out with him instead of yelling at him." you said and Chuck repeated Newt's question.

"Yeah, but what happened?"

"I got a little jealous. He just keeps staring at Teresa even when I'm talking to him. He just can't keep his eyes off of her. They both look at each other as if.. they're- they're like.... communicating... w-with their brains."

They all looked at you and shrugged but then all three of them hugged you at the same time.

"It's gonna get better." Newt assured you and kissed the side of your temple giving you a warm smile. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the warmth and comfort of your friends.

"We're not gonna let his pony loving butt get away with this easily." Minho said causing all of you to laugh at his comment, he really lightened the mood.

"Goodnight y/n." Newt said and they all left your room. You thought about it.

You were not going to let Teresa and a little bit of jealousy come between you and Thomas. Sure Thomas told you once how he thinks he knew Teresa before the maze.

Maybe they knew each other before the maze and maybe they were together but Thomas was now with you and that was all that mattered.

After a while there was a soft knock on the door. The person knocked the door three times, two times hardly and one time softly, that made you know who it was.

Thomas

"Come in." you said as the door opened and Thomas walked in instantly closing the door behind him.

He walked over to you, sat down in front of you on your bed and took both your hands in his holding them tightly yet gently.

"Thomas I-" you started but he cut you off by putting his finger on you're lips, removing it when he knew you wouldn't say anything else.

"Y/n just listen to me. Let me talk." he said as you nodded and squeezed his hand giving him a small smile.

"Look, I-I'm sorry if I made you think I was attracted to her. I just didn't know who to tell this to. I-I- Teresa and I have b-been communicating? L-Like we look at eachother and we know what the other is thinking. E-Ever since she came up I've been starting to see her in my dreams more. I've been communicating with her. I'm not gonna lie to you I also might have communicated with her a few times while I was with you b-but just don't doubt my love for you. I love you and only you not her. God, I love you so much!"

He finished and pulled you into his chest holding you tightly, afraid to let go.

"Stay with me tonight?" you asked and felt him nod and soon a pair of lips were softly attached on you're forehead in a long, loving kiss.

You took that as a yes as you both got under the blanket. Thomas held you close against him all night and whispered sweet loving things in you're ear until you fell asleep.