Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10

Start from the beginning

"Don't be like that, Ben. We just have to adapt to the situation." Y/n suggested. "It's always happen in life."

Ben raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're 10?"

Y/n chuckled. "I get that a lot."

Suddenly, a light flashed in the night sky, catching the boys' attention. They looked up and see two glowing light flying across the sky.

"Whoa! A shooting star!" Ben commented in awe.

"But.. two of them?" Y/n tilted his head.

The shooting stars instantly changed their course, aiming straight for the boys. They gasped in shock and make a run for it. The stars crashed behind them, launching the boys and everything around then in the air.

As the destruction subsided, the boys looked up to the crash site in awe. They got onto their feet without any injury and out of curiosity, they made their way toward the crater that the stars made.

"Looks like a satellite or something." Ben commented.

"I don't recall satellite in a shape of a sphere." Y/n commented.

As they standing at the edge of the crater, the ground below them crumbled, resulting them both to slide down into the crater. The boys got up again and the both spheres opened itself before them. Inside both spheres, two identical watches with different symbol that shone green and red color.

 Inside both spheres, two identical watches with different symbol that shone green and red color

(Link artist: https://btnr

(Link artist: https://btnr.fandom.com/wiki/Nemetrix)

"Watches?" Ben muttered.

"From outer space?" Y/n added.

Curious, they reached out their respective item before both watches latched onto their left wrists, taking both kids by surprise.

In act of panic and fear, they tried to get the watches off their wrists but they won't come off no matter what they do.

"If force won't do... let's see if we can find an off button on these things." Y/n suggested while panting.