diss battle ,, wonjae

-

-

I was one of the most powerful rappers in Show Me The Money 6 and I'm proud of it. I was one of the best. During my time im this show, I made some close friends. Including the thirteen year old kid in the same team as me, Woochan.

I stepped forward with my team on the stage as it was time to choose our opponents for the diss battle. I was quite confused on who to pick but I wasn't worried at all. I see Woochan glance at me with a small smile as he gripped on his mic.

He and I are going to do the 2:2 round which means we're going to have to battle two members from the other team. I wasn't scared of losing at all.

"Please pick your opponent." The MC spoke. I nudged the little boy, giving him a sign that he could choose our opponents. He nodded before taking a look at the people in front of us.

I landed my eyes on Woo Wonjae. He always wore that beanie. It was like a signature look. As I looked at him,  he immediately looked away from me and focused on the floor. He was trying to hide the fact that he was flustered. Oh?

"I'm ready to choose!" Woochan said and everyone's attention was now on us. "We have two things in common." He pointed out, getting ready to say who we were going to battle. "He's wearing a beanie like me, Woo Wonjae hyung and the female rapper." He said through the mic.

Asol and Woo Wonjae. Not bad. I was very confident that we'd win this diss battle round.

After announcing the diss battle opponents, it was break time before filming finished. I really wasn't used to a lot of cameras surrounding me. It felt weird but I was slowly getting used to it.

All rappers slowly went down to the backstage, a lot of chattering going on. "We're going to destroy them, Nuna!" Woochan says excitedly. I let out a small laugh as I was hit by his cute charms. He's really cute but at the same time, when he raps, he's a different kid.

"We totally are." I replied, giving him a big pat on the back. As we walked around the backstage, someone caught my eye. I smiled, making my way towards him. "Good luck, Wonjae. I can't wait to see what kind of insults you guys are going to prepare towards us." I say.

He turned around, looking at me with his eyes widen like he didn't even expect me to approach him. "..Good luck." He said with that voice that I honestly found very interesting.

-

We were currently in a studio having a meeting for the diss battle. Team Dynamic Duo. Our producers Choiza and Gaeko and my teammates, Hanhae, Ryno, and Woochan.

"Have you prepared?" Choiza questioned. I gave a simple nod. "I was increasing my attack power." Hanhae replied with a slight smile. I looked around the room. I'll never get used to the cameras.