truth or truth ,, gray

-

-

I plopped myself down on the floor beside Kiseok who was laughing along with Ju-kyung and Sung-woo. The three were having a conversation. They seemed to be having a great time. On the other hand, I was bored. There was nothing to do in this house really.

We were all hanging out and drinking here in Kiseok's house since we had free time the whole day. "You okay?" I feel Kiseok tap my knee, grabbing my attention. I bring the can of beer close to my lips as I spoke. "Yeah.. It's just really boring in your house." I joked before taking a sip.

"I agree." Jay popped out from the back of the couch before jumping right on it. "Let's play a game." He says with his usual smile.

"Game? What game?" Hyukwoo jumped in, scooting closer to my right side.

"Truth or Dare!" Jay exclaimed, proud of the activity he had just suggested. This game is never fun when you're playing with these guys. They give the most dirtiest dares and the most irritating questions that make you wanna punch them right on the face.

"Pass.." I scrunched my face up, immediately avoiding that game, especially since Gray is here.. Lee Seonghwa. Jay knows that I like him so if we play this game, I'm doomed.

"Same with (y/n). Pass." Hyun-jung says as Lee-Hi nodded along.

"Truth or Dare? What are we? Twelve years old?" Kiseok complained, earning a groan from Jay. They immediately started bickering randomly about which game we should play.

"Did I just hear Truth or Dare?" Seonghwa smiled, coming out of the kitchen with Wonjae following right behind him. I immediately felt myself tense up as I fixated my eyes on him. I took another sip of my beer before letting out a sigh.

"Okay.. fine! Since y'all don't like Truth or Dare, how about Truth or Truth?" Jay announced, observing everyone's faces.

Everyone else replied with either a groan or a mumble, making Jay let out a big grunt as he slid down the couch. He placed himself in between me and Kiseok so now he was in the middle.

I watched as Jay moved closer to the rapper, whispering something in his ear then continuing to giggle like a high school girl. 

"Let's just continue with Truth or Truth. It's not that bad." Kiseok smiled before grabbing the empty Won Soju bottle on the table. I immediately regret coming to this house party. I just knew Jay was going to attack me with weird questions.

"I'll use this then whoever this bottle points to has to answer our questions."

"Jesus Christ.. fine. Let's get this over with." I say, giving a glare at the two before adjusting my position so now I was nearer the small table. The others immediately gathered around the couch, getting ready.