staring

3rd Person POV:

"Quit smiling at me like that, I keep messing up my work." Simon said, trying to focus on the book on his boyfriends desk. "I cant, youre just so beautiful." Wille smiled, admiring the curly haired boy, who was sitting oh-so silently on his chair.

"I know, but I have to do my work." He joked, (he is very beautiful though.) "Finish your work later, and come here." Wilhelm complained, as Simon sighed lightly. "If I cuddle you for a bit, will you promise to stop staring while I try and do my work?" Wille nodded, although, his fingers were crossed behind his back. How could he stop staring at his boy?

Simon stood up from his chair, making his way over to Willes bed, carefully laying down next to him. Wille wrapped his arms around his waist, and resting his head on Simons chest. "Jag älsker dig." Wille mumbled, Simon smiled. "Jag älsker dig också."

Simon gently played with Willes hair, completely forgetting about his leftover homework he had to do. But to be honest, he couldnt care less. He loves cuddling with Wille, he loves spending time with him, and overall he just loves him.

--

As time past, Simon could hear Willes breathing slow down, and quiet snores escaping his mouth. "Wille-- are you asleep?" He whispered; no answer. He shouldve known, Wille can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. "My homework can wait." He thought, stroking Willes soft hair.

He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep quickly, partially because of how much work hes done today, and also because he was really comfortable.

(269 words)
funny number. decided to keep this one short, as i have school tomorrow and its 1:25AM 💀
i didnt have school today (monday) because of st bridgets day (irish holiday) so that was great