my baby

All of Wille's lines will be written with italics!: 'hi' + this is in Simons bedroom ^_^

3rd person POV:

Wilhelm layed there, his head on Simons chest as he played with his dark curls. "What do you wanna do today?" Simon asked quietly, because Wille just woke up. He groaned, digging his head into Simons chest, and clinging onto him, like a koala. Wille wrapped his legs around Simons waist, still laying beside him. "So I'm guessing you just wanna stay in bed for the day?" He giggled, kissing his head. Wille nodded, staying silent.

"Okay, let me know if you want to do anything." Simon smiled, knowing Wille would get bored eventually. They layed there quietly, not saying anything, not doing anything, just laying there. "Are you sure you dont wanna do anything today?" He spoke, "Mm-- yes." Wille mumbled, keeping his eyes shut. Simon scoffed, making Wille look up at him. "What?" Afraid he did something wrong, Wille kissed his cheek softly, Simon still looking up at the ceiling. "Not even icecream, or anything?" Simon whined, making eye contact with his lover.

"Oh, youre hungry? Why didnt you say so, I wouldve gotten up." Wille told him, Simons mouth slightly opened. "Seriously? You didnt even hear my stomach rumbling?" "No, I just thought it was thunder." Simon giggled, although, Wille wasnt sure of what was funny, so he just kinda stared. "Its not even raining." Simon said, pointing outside to the slightly opened curtain, luckily, no one could see in this time.

Wille shrugged, placing his head back on Simons chest, slowly dozing off to his breathing. "Wake up, I'm still hungry." Simon shook him before he could go back to sleep. Wille rubbed his eye with one hand, the other beside the other boys waist. "Okay, okay. What do you want to eat?" He asked sitting up, his voice raspy from not being fully awake just yet. "Mm.." Simon took a while to decide, having to pry himself away from saying 'you.'

"What about icecream? Like you said." Wille suggested, carressing the smaller boys cheek gently. "Okay, I'm sure you could use some for your throat, you sound sick." He said, sitting up aswell. "Im not sick, you just woke me up at 6am to tell me 'good morning.'" Simon chuckled, standing up off his bed. "The icecream-parlor probably isnt even open, its like what? half 6?" He was probably right. It was still dark outside, but Simon just wanted to walk.

"So? We can walk around for a bit, and-- talk." He smiled, picking a black t-shirt, grey sweatpants and his signature purple hoodie from his wardrobe. "Walk? for 4 hours?" "Well, we can obivously sit down on a bench somewhere." Simon mumbled, playing with the hangers in his wardrobe, not even hearing Wille get out of bed. He came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you, so much." Wille mumbled against his neck, kissing it softly, not wanting to start anything. "I love you too, so much." Simon smiled, turning around so they were now face-to-face.

"But I still dont forgive you for making me wake up this early." Wille told him, lifting his pointer finger and poking his cheek. "I know, I'm sorry for that. You still love me?" "Of course, nothing could stop me from loving you." He assured him, pulling him into a soft embrace and kissing his head. "Im already dressed so hurry up." Wille joked, pushing him away and collapsing on his bed. "Wow, did you just push me?!" Simon throwing his hand up to his heart in fake-offence. "Maybe I did, what you gonna do 'bout it?" He smirked, knowing he'll get a reaction out of Simon, and he did.

Simon pounced right on top of him, and sitting up, straddling his waist. "I'll--.. I'll punch you!" He said, poking his chest roughly with his pointer finger. "Do it then." Wilhelm teased, knowing Simon wouldnt actually hurt him on purpose, so Simon just sat there, contemplating on what to do. Then he did it, he punched Willes arm. "Oh no, ow. What will I ever do? I think you broke my arm, owww." He groaned, no emotion at all. Wille tried holding in his laugh, but it was impossible. The look Simon was giving him was funny enough. It was a mix between 'fuck you' and 'wow, youre so funny.'

They stared at eachother for a while, until Willes eyes kept flickering down to Simons lips. He couldnt resist, Wille clutched Simons t-shirt, and pulled him down for a kiss. He could feel Simon smile into the kiss, Wille also smiled, knowing he could make Simon so happy over such a small action. Of course, Simon didnt think of it as a small action, he wasnt shown this type of affection growing up.

Soon, after a couple seconds they pulled away. Both of them searching for their breath. "Did that make your arm feel better?" Simon asked, rubbing the place he punched. "Yes, a lot better. I think you should kiss me again, just to be sure, y'know?" "Alright, come here my baby."

(865 words)
ive had this in my drafts for so long omg 😭
feel free to leave requests! :)