Message For My Big Sister Izzy From Leo

Leo:Izzy my love,please don't kill yourself. I know you can pull yourself through this. I know that you may not think that you are strong enough to even pull yourself through this but you are. I know that you are strong enough to pull yourself through this. Sometimes bad things happen but we all have to find a way to pull ourselves through these bad things that happen to us. Please don't kill yourself because of this. We need you to be here. I need you to be here. Your little sister Ash needs you to be here. We all care about you so much and love you so much. We'll always be there for you. No matter what happens we'll always be there for you Izzy. You have to pull yourself through this. You are strong enough to pull yourself through this. I know you are. You are loved and wanted even though you may not feel like you are sometimes but you are loved and wanted. None of us want you to kill yourself because of this. Just stay strong and pull yourself through this please Izzy. We all care about you and love you. We'll always be there for you so please don't kill yourself because of this please just stay strong and get yourself through this please Izzy.

TMNT0890

I hope it makes you feel better big sis.