Again!?!? Seriously guys!?!?

Me:*was at the lair with the others and Izzy and Blaze,Alex as I was in my and Raph's room laying down on our bed as I was really tired,moody and grumpy this morning and wasn't in a good mood at all which meant that if anyone made me mad or pissed me off that they would probably or most likely end up getting murdered by me because of me not being in a good mood at all this morning as I heard yelling and fighting coming from the living room*

*Raph and Izzy was in the living room fighting and arguing about who gets to spend time with Ash as they were yelling at each other and arguing with each other as they continued fighting about who gets to spend time with Ash*

Me:*heard the yelling and fighting as I groaned annoyed and got up and left the room and went to the living room as I saw Raph and Izzy fighting about who gets to spend time with me again*

Me:seriously guys!? Again!? I thought I told you guys to stop fighting with each other about who gets to spend time with me! You guys can both spend time with me but only if you guys stop fighting with each other about who gets to spend time with me! I told you guys that you need to stop fighting with each other about this before you guys end up hurting each other! *crossed my arms and was mad,upset and pissed off now and was about to murder these two as I still wasn't in a good mood at all and this made it worse*

*Raph and Izzy heard Ash yell at them and stopped fighting and arguing with each other and looks at Ash as they noticed that she was mad,upset and pissed off now and was about to murder them and noticed that she wasn't in a good mood at all and this made it worse because of what they did*

Me:WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THIS!?!?!? *was about to murder them*

TMNT0890