Chapter 1

A blonde male can be seen setting on a train with a kid beside him, drinking coffee

A blonde male can be seen setting on a train with a kid beside him, drinking coffee. What appeared to people is that he was reading what seemed to be a newspaper but of course what wouldn't is that his a spy.

His codename was Twillight and the kid sitting beside him is his son, Chaos AKA Alex (???). The father-son duo had finished a mission and thus got another one that is super important from the headquarters.

This mission, known as Operation Strix, seeks to prevent the outbreak of another war by requiring him to approach the paranoid political leader of an Ostanian warmongering party.

'Good day. Or rather, good evening, 'Twillight and Chaos'. Excellent work on your last assignment. Thanks to you, the minister has survived another day, to the great benefit of westalis. I'm afraid we have another assignment for you and your son already. This one will require something I believe will be tough for you. Your target is the leader of the national unity party, Donovan Desmond. He is a grave threat to the truce between the East and the West. Your mission is to get close to him and probe into any seditious activities.
In order to do so...

You will marry and have a child with normal person.'

"KOFF... EXCUSE ME?!!"

Twilight spity his coffee which unfortunately some landed on his son. Chaos or rather Alex eye twitched from the dirt on him and he glared at his father demanding in explanation for the ruckus he made. Alex is what you call a clean freak.

'Also your wife gave us her approval of this.'

He was beyond upset at the last one. How could they dare tell him to have new normal family when he already has one. Twilight looked enraged at this but calmed down soon. However what made it even more worse is that his beloved wife actually agreed to this.

He slumped down and Alex who saw this wondered what was up with his old man and snatched the newspaper. He was also drinking coffee even though he was young, he was aloud. He spit his coffee after reading their new mission and made sure to spit the coffee on his father.

Karma is a bitch.

His father wasn't affected and made it seem like it's the normal routine for them. Alex continued reading not minding his depressed dad who is reading with him and the weird stares they are receiving.

"Desmond is a recluse and is extremely suspicious of others. At this point, he operates almost entirely behind the scenes. His only public appearance are at the events held at the elite private school his son attends. These events serve as informal get-together for the upper crust of industrial and political leaders. You are to enroll Chaos and your new child at this school and gain entry to these events. However, the deadline for the admission is approaching fast. Only 1 month remains."

It was the last straw for them. "A MONTH TO MAKE A CHILD?!" They screamed while Alex ripped the paper apart.

(If you haven't or have noticed I changed it to a month instead of a week)