Zhu Tong turned his head to look over, his eyes stopped.

In a dilapidated hotel outside the bustling downtown of City A, Qin Junhong was sitting on a hard wooden bed and was talking on the phone.

"...As long as you get Zhu Tong away, you don't need to take care of other things. Don't worry, Young Master Yang, you only need to get people away, and you don't need to do the rest. As long as you don't say anything, there will be no cooperation between us. You know, I just want to meet my sister, you helped me, how could I implicate you?"

Qin Junhong's voice is gentle, just like the gentle elder brother he once showed in Zhu's villa.

It's just his attitude that makes Xia Yang feel creepy.

He clearly remembered that when Qin Junhong contacted him for the first time, he made no secret of his hatred for Zhu Tong on the phone. When they met at the hotel, Qin Junhong's bulging eye sockets all showed his spirit. problem.

He's crazy.

He was like a schizophrenic patient, sometimes mad, sometimes sober.

But crazy...isn't it just right?

What a madman can do is unpredictable, and what a madman says is unbelievable.

Even if Qin Junhong fails, he can stay out of it as long as he doesn't admit it.

After seeing Qin Junhong's dejected appearance with his own eyes, Xia Yang was more convinced of Qin Junhong's use value.

Qin Junhong hates Zhu Tong to the core, without his intervention, Qin Junhong will help him accomplish what he dare not do.

After he hung up the phone, there was unspeakable anticipation and excitement in his heart.

In the hotel, Qin Junhong was holding his cell phone with a black screen, and the faces of Zhu Tong and Zhu Xin appeared in front of him.

He knew what Zhu Tong cared about.

What does Zhu Tong care about, then he ruins something!

He has been hiding in a dark residential building for the past few months. He knows that someone is looking for him, and someone wants to punish him. What will happen if he is found? He didn't know, all he knew was that he could never be found.

He has no friends he can trust, and he dares not meet people or go out.

He lived a life that was worse than death every day.

The cash he had brought with him when he escaped ran out quickly, and after a period of misery, he couldn't help contacting a friend who had lent him a lot of money before.

What surprised him was that the man didn't seem to know that he was down. Although he didn't pay him back, Qin Junhong heard a lot of news about Zhu Tong from him.

He saw the news of the Xia Group on the Internet and tried to contact Xia Yang.

Those rich people wantonly enjoy their own lives, look down on him, ridicule him, they can't see his favors, but they will punish him with thousands of times of pain for the mistakes he has made.

Knowing that he was plotting against Zhu Tong, what would Cheng Qingsong do to him? Hand him over to the judiciary? No, it's worse than that.

He won't accept an apology, he won't give him a chance to admit his mistake, he'll step him directly into the abyss and make him never get up again.

He will be worse than death... Even if life is worse than death, he will let Zhu Tong accompany him!