"…"

"But don't worry, brother, even if the two of you are in front of me, I will pretend that I didn't see it, and I won't make a notice to the outside world."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Where was his former cute and quiet sister?

Why does he feel that his sister's style of painting seems to have changed?

Zhu Tong was teased by her all the way, and finally said numbly: "Don't worry, we won't let you have the opportunity to sue."

Because Shao Ming is very busy, especially busy.

It is not so easy to investigate a group and convict it. Even if the result is given, the time line will be very long, and during this period, there will be no relaxation for a moment.

Grandpa intends to exercise Shao Ming, or he also means to test the depth, and let Shao Ming participate in the whole process.

Grandpa took time to come back a few years ago and had a reunion dinner with their three juniors. After that, Shao Ming returned to the small county to spend the New Year with Shao's mother.

After being forced to separate, Zhu Tong realized what a wise decision Shao Ming had made to take pictures.

Shao Ming had no scruples outside and took a lot of pictures with his mobile phone.

However, Zhu Tong was not very open at that time. He only had a few photos on his mobile phone, and the pictures were not very good.

Even when Shao Ming returned to Gongshui County, he did not take time off. He was so busy every day that he did not forget to contact Zhu Tong regularly. Despite this, his thoughts continued to grow wildly.

What Shao Ming does every day also makes Zhu Tong more clearly aware of the gap between the two.

Zhu Tong can only add learning tasks to himself every day.

Even if it was just a little bit, he wanted to catch up with Shao Ming a little more.

When Zhu Xin came back from school, he didn't eat dog food, but drank a lot of chicken soup.

On New Year's Eve, no matter how busy people are, they have to have a holiday.

Shao Ming sent a video to Zhu Tong, one side was a familiar guest room, and the other was a residential room that Zhu Tong was not familiar with at all.

"Are you at home now?"

Zhu Tong suddenly realized that he had never been to Shao Ming's house.

Shao Ming gave a "hmm" and smiled knowingly when he saw the familiar background in the video: "Sleep here again today?"

Zhu Tong has been sleeping in the guest room where Shao Ming slept since he went back. When he first started posting the video, he deliberately went back to his room to cover it up. As a result, he came out of the shower yesterday, but he didn't remember it for a while, and was directly captured by someone.

Even if he had been embarrassed once, and now being asked about it again, Zhu Tong would still be embarrassed. He pretended to be calm and said, "The bed here is easier to sleep in."

Shao Ming raised his eyebrows very insincerely: "Really?"

Congratulations to Tongmo.

This person simply knew why he was sleeping here deliberately teasing him.

In fact, Shao Ming didn't want to express his worries, but he couldn't help but ask, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Zhu Tong said: "It's good, how about you?"