Zhu Tong's face instantly turned into a lion's head.

The waiters are always smiling.

She really didn't want to be disturbed.

But the two of them became tired from the moment they entered the store, and they were about to hug each other. If she didn't come to their store again, it would not be a barbecue restaurant but a dog abuse store.

Shao Ming didn't know how to write the word "embarrassed" by nature, so he responded quickly: "Is there a menu?"

The waiter said, "That's what's on the table."

Shao Ming quickly ordered the ingredients. When he turned around, he found that the person by the window was still looking for a hole to drill. He raised his hand and touched his head: "Scared?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

is embarrassing!

He looked back at the partition, "Next to..."

"Don't worry, there is no one next door, I saw it when I came in."

Zhu Tong breathed a sigh of relief, then froze again and turned his head to look at Shao Ming.

This person always seems to know what he's thinking, and he doesn't seem to need to say anything about his concerns.

Zhu Tong felt a little sweet, and the embarrassment eased a lot.

Barbecue was delivered quickly.

Zhu Tong subconsciously touched his pocket to get something to clean the tableware, but he felt empty.

He suddenly remembered that today's clothes were prepared for him by Shao Ming, and he seemed to have forgotten to transfer the things he was carrying with him.

He looked again at the tableware wrapped in plastic wrap in front of him, maybe... he could overcome it.

Just as he was about to unpack the package, a hand suddenly reached out from the opposite side.

In order to facilitate the barbecue, Shao Ming has moved from beside him to the opposite of him.

The outstretched hand took his cutlery and put a set of cutlery in front of him.

Zhu Tong raised his eyes and saw a few things in front of Shao Ming at some point... He forgot to take it out of the clothes he had changed.

"How do you..."

Shao Ming said lightly: "Oh, it was stolen from your clothes."

"…"

Soon Shao Ming wiped his cutlery, put away the tools and looked up, "Didn't you tell me? I'll accompany you to trouble you in the future."

Zhu Tong's heart was sour and sweet, his lips moved a few times, he squeezed it to his mouth and you swallowed "thank you", and said dryly: "Barbecue."

Shao Ming pursed his lips and smiled: "As ordered, young master."

"…"

Shao Ming skillfully started the fire and started roasting the meat, and put the first piece of beef on the grill.

It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon when I came out of the cubicle.

When I went to the front desk to check out, I encountered the waiter who just called them to order, and Zhu Tong was still a little embarrassed.

The girl was calm, and when they settled the bill, they gave them two couple doll pendants.

The two people are still the focus, and the explicit dress makes the little girl who walks into the barbecue shop excited after seeing it.